Love Love Love (Oda Nana x Suzumoto Miyu BOMB November 2017)


The impression that they have when they met, even until now, is that of “kindness”, they admire each other’s existence and wish for each other’s happiness with a smile.

The 2 who feel the most comfortable and fun together are going to continue being close!

The two of you choose each other each other in Keyakake’s episode of “Feeling Couple”, you are a lovey dovey couple!

Oda “Aahahha, yes, well (laughs). It’s comforting to be with Miyu”

Suzumoto “Ah~, for me too, it’s the most enjoyable being with Oda Nana so i had so much fun during today’s shoot too”

You got a piggyback and got to be carried bridal style, as expected it was a suitable role for Oda Nana, don’t you think?

Oda “That’s right, right?”

Suzumoto “I have no previous experience so this is my first time, i don’t know what i have to do…. But i feel safe being carried like a princess by Oda Nana (laughs)”

Oda “That’s because I always do it with my friends and with my little sister. It’s probably why I’m so strong. The Miyu that I made to be in high spirits was cute."

The love between these two, to have more fun, to hug more often, to walk even closer together.

I feel that the 2 of you know each other well, is there is anything that you like from each other or maybe in reverse the things that you want each other to get rid of?

Oda “Her great parts huh~ There’s a lot…”

Suzumoto “Oda Nana rarely feels down, and her tension is constant. I think that part of her is amazing”

Oda “There are indeed a few waves (of mood) but the part of Miyu that are great is her aspects of performance. Since our levels are completely different, i truly admire her for it. She helped me a lot by teaching me dance”

Suzumoto “Well~ You helped me too here. Like how during the MV shooting our position are are at different side of the formation but you took the time to occasionally come by”

Oda “Yeah, i come a lot (laughs)”

Suzumoto “Like, she gives energy that even when you feel down she could still make you laugh~ She gives something like that that brightens everything up”

Oda  “But i’m basically a cheerful person, and it’s been a while since i last felt down. And about the things i want her to fix. I think there’s a lot for this one (laughs)”

Suzumoto “I think both of us do (laughs)”

Oda “One example is her impatience”

Suzumoto “Eh~  When was I impatient?”

Oda “When there is a free time we promised to go to visit the convenience store together but before i realize it, she no longer there (laughs). I am a “my pace” kinda person, so i’m not going to tell you to fix it”

Suzumoto “Ah, i have my own pace too inside of me so i don’t think i can fix it”

The two of you are too carefree!

Suzumoto “The part of Oda Nana i want her to fix is…. How even if i invite her out during off days, she would still reject me (laughs)”

Oda “That’s right (laughs)”

Suzumoto “That how it’s like when it’s private, when some members wanted to go to amusement park no matter how many times they invite her out she won’t come (laughs)”

Oda “I’m the kind of person that, since we are always together at work, in my free time i want to be alone so i almost always reject the invitations”

Suzumoto “Before I felt the same way too, or rather, I started getting lonely. So I’d start to join the members on their outings when they invited me.”

And what about your interaction from mailings and messaging? (laughs) 

Oda “Saying things like ‘Thank you for XXX, for being with me’”

Suzumoto “Ahahaha, you definitely did not think like that”

Oda “No i really do!”

Suzumoto “Oh really? Alright from now on I want to slowly become closer and closer.”

The truth is, i always put (lol) at the end of every word to get a reaction….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation toomuchidea
QC Varianth
RAW lopaba  & 木吉 @weibo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1