I don’t really understand. But, I want to do my best in living (Suzumoto Miyu B.L.T December 2017)



People often say that “Keyakizaka46 are close with each other” but i don’t think it’s just like that. You could say it’s a relationship where we’re able to express and discuss our ideas with each other.
The reason that we’ve become this way is due to the many things that happened during the national tour this summer, for me personally there were a lot of complicated feelings.
There wasn’t a lot of time to learn the choreography for the album songs, but we did our best to memorize it. We started the tour while feeling anxious but after each performance, Fuuchan (Saito Fuyuka) and I watched the recordings and we put together the interesting points which Fuuchan would to convey to the members before the next performance.
The feeling, “As long as everyone’s together as Keyaki, we can do it”, is something that I want to say with my own mouth but I’m not good at putting it into words…. (laughs).

The cheerful dance of Kaze ni Fukaratemo was different from our songs until now, right? For me, the songs I have fun dancing to are intense ones like (3rd single coupling) “Otona wa shinjitekurenai” but when i dance “Kaze ni~”, I naturally start to smile.
When we are performing on a music program on TV, members are having fun making appeals that they have never done before, like pointing their fingers at the camera or winking. Seeing that happen makes me happy too.
And, the dance was more difficult from those in the past, but i think that it is a step that we must take so that Keyaki could go toward a new place, so i did my best to move my feet (laughs).

2017 was…. I won’t say that it’s a “good year” for us in it’s entirety, but it was a necessary and positive year for us.
When going through a bad situation and having everyone come together to overcome it, that turns it into a really meaningful experience to carry onwards, doesn’t it.
I really want to continue with Keyakizaka46 to my utmost limit. I want to be with everyone.
Keyaki is a group where we support each other, a group where someone is always needed someone by else. Personally, I feel like Hirate’s (Yurina) existence is a big one.
We don’t have the relationship where we go to each other for advice, but we support each other.
So if someone wasn’t there, the member who supported that girl will be broken hearted. I started to think that maybe being too connected is a bad thing. I have thought about it personally, and I feel like crying fearing that I wouldn’t be able to continue if someone disappeared. That’s why. Everyone is important to me, I really love them.

---

Raw Anti-lover @weibo
Translator toomuchidea
QC EiresReyva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1