10 Q&A with Hiragana Keyaki's 2nd Gen (FLASH Special 2018)


1. People who you admire, who you want to be

Nao: Nishino Nanase
Konoka: Watanabe Risa
Hina: Nishino Nanase, Kubo Shiori, Imaizumi Yui, Kakizaki Memi
Manamo: Moriya Akane
Nibu: Doctors, Aragaki Yui
Miku: Ito Marika, Kobayashi Yui
Suzuka: Moriya Akane, Watanabe Rika
Hiyori: Nagahama Neru
Miho: Jeanne d'Arc

2. What animal do you compare yourself with?

Nao: Cat
Konoka: Fawn
Hina: Dog
Manamo: Turtle
Nibu: Rabbit
Miku: Hedgehog
Suzuka: Lion
Hiyori: Chick
Miho: Panda

3. One word that describe you

Nao: Quiet
Konoka: Simple
Hina: Indecisive
Manamo: Positive
Nibu: Smiling
Miku: Friendly!!!
Suzuka: My pace
Hiyori: Child
Miho: Big‐hearted (by Nao)

4. What do you want the most right now

Nao: Nothing
Konoka: Nothing
Hina: Time, nothing else
Manamo: Singing skill
Nibu: Western-style clothes
Miku: Time and perseverance
Suzuka: Electric toothbrush
Hiyori: White skin
Miho: Fluffy socks

5. How do you relieve stress?

Nao: Sleep! And eating food that i like!
Konoka: Sleep, starting to improve herself
Hina: Sleep
Manamo: Reading books, making sweets
Nibu: Listening to music and watching videos
Miku: Sing loudly while taking bath!
Suzuka: Shout, cry, play with my dog
Hiyori: Sing at karaoke
Miho: Listening to music at a loud volume

6. What has changed ever since you entered Hiragana Keyakizaka46

Nao: I started to pay attention to beauty
Konoka: Started paying attention to food,
Hina: Become impatient (in a good sense)
Manamo: Aesthetic sense. Eat foods that are good for body and start to sleep early
Nibu: Becoming more aware of beauty and health, selecting clothes
Miku: Beginning to pay more attention to beauty
Suzuka: Aesthetic sense
Hiyori: Begin to put make up when going out, skin care
Miho: I begin to care about my appearance

7. This member is great at this!

Nao: How quick Konoka is at switching!
Konoka: Nao is mature
Hina: Suzuka is great at make up! I admire her!
Manamo: Miku’s ability to communicate
Nibu: Manamo’s sister like feeling!
Miku: Manamo! She has good wording
Suzuka: Miho’s stoicness
Hiyori: Miho’s hardwork
Miho: The speed of Suzuka’s work!

8. If you are a male, which member do you want as girlfriend?

Nao: Kawata Hina. She feels like a small animal that i want to protect
Konoka: Kawata Hina. I feel like i want to protect her, like she’s going to cry soon.
Hina: Matsuda Konoka
Manamo: Nibu Akari. She is naturally cute and have big reaction.
Nibu: Kawata Hina, Miyata Manamo
Miku: Nibu Akari. She have cute reaction and i love it
Suzuka: Kawata Hina. She’s cute, i want to protect her. She will keep me healed
Hiyori: Watanabe Miho
Miho: Matsuda Konoka! Her Kyoko dialect and her charming smile is unbearably cute!

9. What would you like to do in the future?

Nao: By doing something big, i want us to deepen the relationship between members in the group
Konoka: A large outdoor live
Hina: Domino toppling
Manamo: I’d like to do a Christmas live with my seniors!
Nibu: I want to go with everyone to an amusement park!
Miku: I want to go somewhere i’ve never been with all 9 of us (2nd gen)!
Suzuka: I want to sing a 2nd gen only song!
Hiyori: To do classical ballet with everyone
Miho: Takoyaki party with everyone in Hiragana Keyaki (20 people)!

10. Your future dream

Nao: I’d like to try modelling and actress that i always dreamed of
Konoka: Model, announcer
Hina: I want to be able to take care of something on my own!
Manamo: I want to be able to live happily and fun.
Nibu: I want to become a person needed by someone
Miku: I want to become a person needed by someone
Suzuka: To stand next to the MC in a television program. I want to walk the runway
Hiyori: In the long run, I want to be able to speak to a lot of people
Miho: I was allowed to appear in Remind, i become want to do more acting

--


Raw Cnya_ @weibo
Translator toomuchidea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1