Blink (Overture No 13, Kanemura Miku x Nibu Akari x Miyata Manamo)



Have anyone ever thought “Idol is suprisingly XX” after entering Hiragana Keyakizaka46?

Nibu “The lighting at the time of recording for performance was so intense, I ended up sweating  a lot. But, I thought that sweating is part of what becoming an idol means. It was embarrassing that my forelocks were all over the place, but i think that i want to show that i worked hard.”

Manamo “It was difficult to look at the camera while dancing in the recording. When the camera is looking at me, i may look like I’m putting on a cute face but the truth is not.”

Miku “The Staff told me that ‘People will always be watching you so you must be conscious’, so i want to be careful like when eating snacks while going out with my local friends (laughs).” 

You’re calm for someone who is 14 years old.

Nibu “Ah~ (laughs). But when she talks she shows her 3rd grade middle schooler”

Miku “I’m trying to fix it right now (laughs)”

Manamo “Eh~. It’s cute though!”

And what kind of person is Nibu-san?

Miku “Every single one of her reactions is big. But i think that the richness of her expressions is also a high aspect of an idol.”

Nibu “Yay!”

Manamo “She’s a very pure person”

Nibu “I don’t know anything about skin care, so i asked about Manamo-chan who is familiar with it and I’m studying that from her. Manamo-chan has high girl power.”

Miku “But, she has a weird hobby, doesn’t she? The stand by wallpaper of her phone is weird.”

Manamo “Is it? (Showing the stand by screen of her phone) it’s a Japanese doll, isn’t it beautiful?”

I think it might be a little scary (laughs). Is it a famous doll?

Manamo “No, i found it by searching “Beautiful Japanese doll (日本人形美しい)”. It’s a fateful encounter!”

Nibu “She likes visiting temples and shrines and old books, she is The Japan Girl”

Is there is anytime when you are in contact with your seniors and think “That’s amazing”?

Manamo “During lessons or during breaks, at any given time they are still idols”

Nibu “When i see their lesson up close, i was amazed at their sharp dance movements and their jumping power.”

Manamo “But we cannot just admire them, i want to be able to reach their level.”

Do you have an ideal figure of an idol?

Miku “Singing and dancing are of course important, but for me personally I think I personally want to make a genre that I can boast about.

Nibu “I want to become an idol that can give fans happiness and energy.”

Manamo “My aim is to be an idol that is mindful in each job to be kind and express my feelings of gratitude. Please take care of me (respectful bow)”

--

Raw 鸡腿 & 大哥 @weibo
Translation  toomuchidea
QC Varianth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1