Welcome to Keyakizaka46! Kanji Keyakizaka 2nd Gen's First Photoshoot (Shunkan Playboy 28th January 2019)


Inoue Rina
Fav senpai: Koike Minami
Fav Keya song: Eccentric
"The people around me said that i look dependable, but i'm actually a clumsy person lol. I have a bad pronunciation, i cannot say "zagyou (ex: za ji zu ze zo)", 2nd gen members often ask me to repeat what i said, i am currently in a special training so i can say "Keyakizaka"."

Morita Hikaru
Fav senpai: Habu Mizuho
Fav Keya song: Abanaikashi Keikaku
"I auditioned because i was moved by the audition's catch copy "This summer, your life will change", i applied at the last day of entry. My special skill is drawing landscape with colored pencils, back home during break, i like to take a walk along my favourite river."

Fujiyoshi Karin
Fav senpai: Suzumoto Miyu
Fav song: Otona wa shinjitekurenai
"My hobby is to walk around checking out second hand clothes shop while drinking bubble tea, i can play sax a little. When i performed in CDTV, Suzumoto-san's expression and dance is so cool i thought that i want to be able to perform like that!"

Yamasaki Ten
Fav senpai: Hirate Yurina
Fav song: Eccentric
"I am the youngest Sakamichi member, i am still in 1st year of middle school. Ever since the first time i hear "Silent Majority" i like the cool atmosphere that Keyakizaka46 have, i am really glad that i could enter the group! I'll do my best with my freshness that won't lose to anyone!"

Takemoto Yui
Fav senpai: Sato Shiori
Fav song: Mou mori e kaerouka?
"I am originally a Keyakizaka46 fan, i even went to handshake event with my friend together. The first time i attended my handshake event i was so moved, i thought that i want to be someone like them! I am a person that likes to challenge things, my can-do spirit is not going to lose easily!"

Tamura Hono
Fav senpai: Ozeki Rika
Fav song: Silent Majority
"I've played volleyball ever since i was in kindergarten. I started to like idol since 4th grade of elementary school, i go to live performances and handshake event during my days off and they are the only thing that heals me. I want to become someone who can do outside jobs, and contribute to Keyakizaka46!"

Seki Yumiko
Fav senpai: Watanabe Rika
Fav song: Futari Sezon
"The audition was announced a day after i talked with my friend about applying for the next Keyakizaka46 audition. I felt that it was a destiny, i thought that this would be my last chance so i applied. I am happy that i could be in the same group as Rika-san who have the same age as i am, and whom i respect!"

Matsuda Rina
Fav senpai: Saito Fuyuka
Fav song: Ambivalent
"I am interested in entertainment industry since long ago, i applied for the audition because my older sister recommended it. I'm a former bank worker, so my special skill is that i can count money! Right now i am doing my best in everything in front of me, i'll do my best so i can be someone loved by everyone!"

Matsudaira Riko
Fav senpai: Watanabe Rika
Fav song: Eccentric
"I am one of the 3 oldest 2nd gen member, i want to be the older sister everyone can depend on, but members told me that i feel more like a little sister lol. My skill is drum, i also like wearing various style of clothes!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1