Keyakizaka46's 2nd gen member directory (BOMB March 2019)


Q1 Fav food & Food you dislike


Inoue: Beef tongue, ice cream, and strawberries. Because i become happy the moment i ate them. I dislike spicy food. I disliked it from the moment i put it on my mouth.

Seki: Rice and meat! There is no other combination that can defeat this. The food i dislike is goya beans

Takemoto: My tension rises just from the word “yakiniku”, and when i got to eat it i will become happy! I am proud that i don’t have any food i dislike

Tamura: Cream puff and meat. I love cream puff so much, my classmates and my club mates gave me them as my birthday present. After i ate yakiniku, i quickly want to go and eat again. The food i dislike a food that resembles a living being.

Fujiyoshi: Bubble tea and meat. I like them because they are delicious. What i dislike is grilled eggplant. I ate too much of them at kindergarten i grew to dislike it.

Matsuda: Vegetables, mukago, and lotus! It’s because vegetables can be deliciously eaten at any time.

Mukago is seasonal, and it’s delicious. Lotus because i like the texture. I dislike the taste and texture of liver.

Matsudaira: I like marshmallows and karubi. Because i like the tender parts of a meat. The food i dislike is fish. I can’t eat small living beings.

Morita: Oden. Because when i ate it during winter, i felt the greatest happiness. I dislike tomato.

Yamasaki: Umeboshi and the kind of foods you can find in izakaya. I cannot eat rice beans.

Q2 Something you won’t lose to anyone to


Inoue: How long my neck is. Members often pointed it out

Seki: How i can sleep anywhere. When i was at the dentist, before i noticed i was already asleep and always awoken by the doctor (laughs)

Takemoto: I am good at tongue twister

Tamura: My years of experience in playing volleyball

Fujiyoshi: I don’t have one so i’d like to find it

Matsuda: My standing ovation monomane will not lose to anyone

Matsudaira: How i have a switch. Also how there is no genre of clothes i cannot wear

Morita: How i behave and sense of direction. I am the kind of person who immediately act as soon as i thought it! But i feel that my sense of direction is bad compared to everyone else.

Yamasaki: I can eat something sour in poker face

Q3 What kind of child you was in the past?


Inoue: When i was in nursery school, i was a reserved child. But when i was at elementary school, i did dodge-ball and soccer.

Seki: Instead of cheerfully play in the outside, i play dolls with my sister at home.

Takemoto: Someone that is not shy (I am now…). I was interested in many things, so i did various kind of lessons (Gymnastics, ballet, swimming, KUMON, piano, dance)

Tamura: I was lively and play outside until my skin got burnt.

Fujiyoshi: I’ve been clumsy ever since i was a child

Matsuda: I was a child who likes to goof around!

Matsudaira: I was a quiet child.

Morita: I loved to play alone when i was a child. I used to run through footpath between rice fields in full power.

Yamasaki: I think i was the kind of person who easily approach people

Q4 Something that you won’t give up


Inoue: The egg in Sukiyaki

Seki: I got cat’s tongue (can’t eat hot food), so i put ice into ramen to bring down the temperature.

Takemoto: How if i want to do something, i will do it! Giving it a try!

Tamura: Recording music programs (on TV). So i can watch idols many times over.

Fujiyoshi: If you told me to drink juice, then i would definitely drink bubble tea

Matsuda: I’m the kind of person who ate rice for breakfast

Matsudaira: Shaping my forelock into a golden ratio, until i’m satisfied with it

Morita: The song for crossing the bridge in my hometown on the way to school

Yamasaki: Blowing air toward the ice when eating it, and eating a noodle from one point to the other!

Q5 Something that left you impressed (movie or book)


Inoue: “Orange”. I cried in the cinema and attracted attention

Seki: “Kimi no na wa”

Takemoto: “Kogitsune heren ga nokoshita mono”. Ever since my grandma gave it to me, i have read it several times over.

Tamura: “Mariko to Inu no monogatari”. After watching it, even after a while, i would cry.

Fujiyoshi: “Kimi ni yomu monogatari (The Notebook)”. Recently, i am into watching movies. It deeply moves me.

Matsuda: “Kimi no na wa”. I cried so much, i don’t think i have cried that much before

Matsudaira: “Helter Skelter”. A beauty’s suffering and thinking… I am drawn into the world created by Mika Ninagawa

Morita: “Orange”. My family easily gets emotional so everyone broke down crying.

Yamasaki: “The story of Kaguya Hime”

Q6 Your life’s biggest failure


Inoue: When i was riding a bike, i thought about jumping over a tree, got caught, and a part of the bicycle crooked and it can’t be used

Seki: When i cut my forelock too much. I remembered pulling back my forelock in desperation (laughs)

Takemoto: When playing at my final piano recital, i was doing perfectly until the very end climax where i did a mistake! (laughs)

Tamura: How i sleepily walk and fell into a ditch

Fujiyoshi: When i got crawl underneath a net and got caught in it during an athletic meet at kindergarten.

Matsuda: How i walked around town with my pants zipper open.

Matsudaira: I can’t find one

Morita: Sitting on someone’s lap when riding the train.

Yamasaki: When i tripped as i stepped on to a podium

Q7 Something new you recently experienced


Inoue: 120 yen sushi per dish.

Seki: Everything about my activity with Keyakizaka46. Because i used to admire the “We are Keyakizaka46” greeting, wearing the green bibs, and the cheer from in front of the screen. To be able to experience all that in it’s entirety makes me happy.

Takemoto: How i went to the cinema to watch movie alone in Tokyo

Tamura: Dancing on a stage

Fujiyoshi: Appearing on TV.

Matsuda: Changing trains. Back at my hometown, i don’t really do it, so i experienced it for the first time in Tokyo

Matsudaira: Turning 20 and drinking sake for the first time. I become tipsy and happy

Morita: I experienced live performance and handshake event during omitatekai. The other is performing in music programs

Yamasaki: Generation gap

Q8 If you get to shoot a photo album, where do you want it be?


Inoue: Hyogo. My hometown is rich with nature.

Seki: Turks and Caicos Islands. Because i love sea

Takemoto: Italia! I want to try authentic pizza...

Tamura: Mont Saint Michel in France. Because it’s the model castle for “Rapunzel”

Fujiyoshi: I’d like to take it somewhere retro. Like wearing something clothes from old times in an old cityscape

Matsuda: I’m interested with overseas location, but also my hometown Miyazaki

Matsudaira: Austria. I’d like to experience a real world heritage and genuine music. During winter because i like cold. A place where snow falls and i could show my fragility and transience would be good

Morita: Fukuoka, France, or Philippines.

Yamasaki: Uninhabited island

Q9 What do you want to try and what is your goal


Inoue: Drama and stage play, i’d like to try acting. I thought so because i have much fun attending the drama lesson

Seki: I want to be a person who can support people and tell them “It’s not too late to try reaching your dream to become an idol even if you are already 20 years old”

Takemoto: To show a performance where i can show my own expression. I’d like to try acting

Tamura: To become a necessary presence in Keyakizaka46

Fujiyoshi: I can’t think of anything other than what’s in front of me at this moment. I’d like to think about it

Matsuda: I’d like to try singing a solo or a unit song one day, because i love to sing

Matsudaira: To once again stand in Budokan! Becoming a model is also my dream

Morita: I’d like to accomplish something together with everyone in 2nd gen. I’ll work hard so that one day we can receive our own song!

Yamasaki: Food eating competition

---

translated by: toomuchidea
special thanks: ichigo
raw: weibo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1