Hirate Yurina x Watanabe Risa Q&A (nonno December 2019)



The Sense of Distance between the Two 


Risa: It’s only recently that the distance between us grew very close. It started from when we went out together in private. The two of us like amusement parks and thrill rides, so I invited her to go together. Since then we started to keep in touch.

Hirate: Yeah, Disneyland was very fun

Risa: We also wore the same headband

Hirate: The Donald Duck one, where the legs are jumping out

perhaps this one


Risa: We also bought matching sunglasses

Hirate: Yeah, yeah

Risa: When we looked at each other, we thought, “This makes us stand out. It’s scary” and we laughed.

Hirate: Since surprisingly, both of us are tall as well

Risa: Moreover, our hairstyle are just like this. 100% must be Hirate Yurina (laughs)

Hirate: In my point of view, 100% Watanabe Risa

Risa: We went to Disneyland just as we were. We just normally rode on various attractions. When we're on the rides, our excitement rises up to the point we even raised our hands

Hirate: Fufufu, we even did the Keyaki pose

Risa: Ah, that’s right! On the Splash Mountain!

Hirate: And it was clearly shown in the picture

Risa: Fufu, I was happy that Hirate seemed to be having fun. Because I usually feel love for her seeing her having fun made me feel the same. Hirate who raised her hands from excitement, Hirate who stuffed her mouth with popcorn, were all cute.

Hirate: Yeah, I had fun without holding back. Somehow, because I'm with Risa, I can be like that.


LINE Stickers


Risa: Recently, we often exchange LINE, right? The other day, Hirate sent me a “Yurina Sticker”. The one where the sticker has“Yurina” as the name on the character.

perhaps this one

Hirate: Fufufu

Risa: When I said “It’s cute ♡”, she sent it again (laughs). That little sister part of her is cute as well

Hirate: Hee~ But Risa used it first. “Risa Sticker”. So I was like, “Ok me too then” and started using it.

Risa: Is that so? I forgot (laughs)


Drawing a portrait


Risa: What are you drawing?

Hirate: Risa

Risa: Um, all I can see is a dog? (laughs)

Hirate: Yeah, that’s Risa (Looks at Risa’s drawing) Eh, who’s that?

Risa: Hirate

Hirate: It doesn’t look like me at all (laughs a lot) What else are you drawing?

Risa: A meerkat

Hirate: The hand, don't you think it looks weird?

Risa: … (Continues to draw indifferently)

Hirate: Eh, is that a hat?

Risa: I’m drawing a meerkat. And done! (Smug face filled with confidence)

Hirate: That… looks scary (laughs)


Sister like relationship


Risa: We have 3 years difference but the two of us are younger sisters who have older brothers

Hirate: That is our point of similarity

Risa: I also think that our family environment are similar. Each of us have our own “younger sister” like part. When I’m with Hirate, somehow, I feel like I have to support and help her. I really want to spoil her.

Hirate: Fufu. There are certainly times when Risa acts like an older sister. But that has never changed since the first time I met you. You look after and take care of me. Always like an “older sister”

Risa: Really? That makes me happy ♡


Likes


Risa: You like babies, right?

Hirate: Yeah

Risa: When we were at Disney, she would wave her hands at babies while saying “They’re so cute”. It's times like these where I can see her love for children.

Hirate: I wonder why. Maybe because I’m the youngest child. I don’t have any younger siblings so there is a sense of longing. I wanted to have a younger brother.

Risa: What will happen if you have a younger brother?

Hirate: I think that I will really spoil him

Risa: You seems like the type that’s going to feel troubled when your little brother gets a girlfriend (laughs)

Hirate: Ah… There is indeed that possibility (laughs). And Risa likes animals

Risa: Yeah, I like them ♡

Hirate: Before, during a program recording a bunch of puppy came and I remember seeing you going crazy over them saying, "So cute. So cute."

Risa: Ah yes, that happened! You surprisingly are able to remember something that happened a long time ago

Hirate: Really? There’s also a lot of time when I forget though.


Dislikes


Hirate: Risa is bad with clustered small holes, right?

Risa: Yeah, I have Trypophobia

Hirate: Is there is anything else you dislike?

Risa: Peppers and milk!

Hirate: Eh, we’re the same!

Risa: I can drink milk if it has been processed. Like, into strawberry milk or coffee latte. I can’t drink it as it is

Hirate: Same with me

Risa: I also dislike food with strong presence of peppers. Like, meat-stuffed peppers. I’m okay if it’s cut into small thin pieces.

Hirate: Eh, I’m like that too!


A baby and a dog


Risa: What do we think we resemble, aside from human? Hm… If I were to compare Hirate with something… A baby

Hirate: That’s human (laughs)

Risa: Ah… But I can only see you as a baby (laughs). The reason would be “I can only see her as a baby”

Hirate: You keep saying the same thing (laughs)

Risa: I wonder why. Like she's quite innocent. There’s a lot of times where I thought "She's so pure". There’s also many things that Hirate doesn't know so there’s also a lot of times where I thought “I want to teach her”. She’s younger than me. She's younger than me yet she works hard so there’s this feeling of “Do whatever you like” when you're with me. That part of her also makes her like a baby. It makes me want to spoil her. Hence, a baby.

Hirate: You keep saying “a baby” (laughs) If I were to compare Risa with something, I already drew it awhile ago but it’s a dog. I wonder why, I guess her atmosphere?

Risa: I was often told that I look like a dog. Fans even made a comparison picture of me and dogs. Seeing those made me think “It does look alike!” (laughs)

Hirate: If you say that, then I would be a sea otter. Even I think that I look similar to them (laughs)


Where we’ll go from now on


Risa: We talked just the other day about it right? That we want to go on a trip together

Hirate: Yeah, I want to

Risa: Hirate said that she wants to go to a Ryokan so I thought that it’d be great to go to an onsen

Hirate: Not somewhere tropical, but an onsen. Not hotel, but a Ryokan. I want to relax.

Risa: It’d be nice if it’s somewhere with a lot of nature. A place where you can come in contact with the trees and there's a lot of green grasses

Hirate: Shikoku was great. I want to go there again

Risa: Then I should ask you to guide me around there

Hirate: Also, I had a lot of fun today. I want to appear again in Nonno. I want to appear with Risa

Risa: Eh, that makes me happy. Then shall we go on a Nonno project? A trip?

Hirate: Eh, can we? I want to!

Risa: I don’t know (laughs) Manager, please take care of it ♡


Interview part

--------------

translation: toomuchidea
QC: ariadne32391
raw: weibo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1