Keyakizaka 46 Question and Answers (From Documentary Movie Brochure) 1st Part




1. What are your hobbies?
  • Nijika: Going around cafes
  • Ue: Listening to my favorite music, watching TV
  • Ozeki: Going outside, just walking
  • Mii-chan: Listening to music, looking at goodies for dogs
  • Yuipon: Watching movies and dramas
  • Fuu: Going out somewhere I can exercise
  • Sato: Arts, travelling abroad
  • Yuuka: Horseback riding, reading, kickboxing, watching stage plays
  • Habu: Listening to music
  • Aoi: Movies, drama, books, and sleeping
  • Nen: Watching movies and dramas. Going on beauty tours.
  • Pe: Traveling, Disney, watching movies
  • Risa: Watching movies, shopping
  • Inori: Watching videos
  • Seki: Eating delicious food
  • Takeyui: Listening to music
  • Hono: Walking
  • Karin: Watching movies
  • Matsuri: Watching anime!
  • Riko: Listening to rock music, reading magazines, going to the beaches
  • Hikaru: Touring zoos
  • Ten: Taking walks, going to parks
2. What are you skilled at?
  • Nijika: Quick at remembering song lyrics, karaoke
  • Ue: None
  • Ozeki: Penmanship
  • Mii-chan: Drawing
  • Yuipon: Singing and dancing
  • Fuu: Doing impressions of my relatives
  • Sato: Arts, cooking, photography
  • Yuuka: Horseback riding (dressage)
  • Habu: I don’t have any skills I’m confident at, so I hope to find something unique that only I can do in future activities
  • Aoi: Speed walking
  • Nen: Soft tennis and memorizing the location of dance position markers
  • Pe: Planning trips, bread
  • Risa: Cooking
  • Inori: Soft tennis, ball games
  • Seki: Alto sax
  • Takeyui: Tongue twisters
  • Hono: Volleyball
  • Karin: Speaking of ‘skilled’, I can play the saxophone
  • Matsuri: Knowing prefectures just by their shape!
  • Riko: Basketball, drums
  • Hikaru: Drawing/painting
  • Ten: I can play Kendama a little
3. What do you think are your strengths?
  • Nijika: Being able to fit in with people. Being able to read the room.
  • Ue: Hard for my skin to become rough, hair not easily damaged, no allergy
  • Ozeki: I think I’m friendly…
  • Mii-chan: Doing things at my own pace
  • Yuipon: Never giving up
  • Fuu: Once I’ve made up my mind on something, I can keep doing it
  • Sato: Once I settle on doing something, I do it right away
  • Yuuka: Being physically and mentally healthy and strong
  • Habu: How I can reflect on things
  • Aoi: I’m not picky
  • Nen: My perseverance
  • Pe: How I don’t get mad
  • Risa: How I don’t hit people
  • Inori: Being cheerful
  • Seki: My calmness and height
  • Takeyui: I am told that I treat small children, the elderly, close friends, and people whom I haven’t talked to much the same way. I like to talk to even people whom I just met.
  • Hono: I’m often told that I have an expressive face
  • Karin: I’m relatively fine being alone
  • Matsuri: I'm positive and generally energetic!
  • Riko: Pulling off different outfits
  • Hikaru: Having the ability to take action
  • Ten: I don’t have any
4. What do you think are your weaknesses?
  • Nijika: Being carefree. Worrywart.
  • Ue: It takes time to remember choreography, bad at general exercise, worrywart, indecisive
  • Ozeki: My personality of getting easily bored
  • Mii-chan: Thinking negatively
  • Yuipon: A lack of confidence
  • Fuu: How stubborn I am
  • Sato: Anxious mind
  • Yuuka: Being clumsy and having slurred speech
  • Habu: Perfectionist
  • Aoi: Doing things at my own pace, getting into things quickly but losing interest just as quickly
  • Nen: I get into things quickly but lose interest just as quickly and I’m too pragmatic
  • Pe: I’m slow to act
  • Risa: I get into things quickly but lose interest just as quickly
  • Inori: Being negative
  • Seki: How I’m shy
  • Takeyui: How I immediately compare myself with other people when I’m feeling down. How I become quieter when I get nervous.
  • Hono: How I get startled easily
  • Karin: I’m shy
  • Matsuri: I feel like I’m indecisive and lack judgement.
  • Riko: I talk fast
  • Hikaru: How I’m shy
  • Ten: Almost everything, but I’d like to stop growing taller already
5. What’s something that you think no one can beat you at?
  • Nijika: My love for dogs. Ad-lib. Being able to quickly befriend elderly people.
  • Ue: How much I like idols
  • Ozeki: Not being shy
  • Mii-chan: Hating to lose
  • Yuipon: Being serious
  • Fuu: The strength of my hair roots
  • Sato: Talking at length
  • Yuuka: Not being a picky eater
  • Habu: Sleeping very well
  • Aoi: Mental arithmetic
  • Nen: Smiling
  • Pe: How long my fingers are
  • Risa: How I am blessed by the people around me
  • Inori: My strong curiosity
  • Seki: How I like to sleep
  • Takeyui: My curiosity, that I want to try doing this and that
  • Hono: How I end up laughing right away
  • Karin: I feel that I can go anywhere on my own
  • Matsuri: Being positive!
  • Riko: How I can make any outfit work
  • Hikaru: How particular I am about certain things
  • Ten: Nothing
6. What’s something that you’ve always treasured?
  • Nijika: My tattered sleep-wear that’s been patched up by my grandma many times
  • Ue: The goods we received that have the name of the show or event we have been appearing in, my Nogizaka46-san and Keyakizaka46 goods
  • Ozeki: Shimajirou (Note: The main character of the kids anime “Shima Shima Tora no Shimajirou”)
  • Mii-chan: My family, friends, the members
  • Yuipon: Fan letters
  • Fuu: Plush doll
  • Sato: Pictures of my family and our dog
  • Yuuka: An illustration of Armin Arlet from “Attack on Titan”, personally drawn and signed by Hajime Isayama-sensei
  • Habu: The people I can rely on
  • Aoi: The shikishi (special kind of paper for autographs/drawing) I received
  • Nen: My family, my memories of my grandma and grandpa, the members I’ve met in Keyakizaka46
  • Pe: Aoko
  • Risa: My family and friends
  • Inori: Message cards from my friends, among many
  • Seki: The charm made by my high school homeroom teacher for us
  • Takeyui: Letters. I often reread letters from my family, friends, teachers, fans, and others
  • Hono: My family
  • Karin: I’m the kind of person to throw away things fairly quickly
  • Matsuri: Letters from my friends!
  • Riko: Pictures with friends back from school, fans’ letters
  • Hikaru: My family
  • Ten: The snake plush toy that Matsuda (Rina) gave me as a birthday present. I like it and often have it around my neck.
7. Are there any words or a saying that has been important to you?
  • Nijika: Thank you. I’m sorry.
  • Ue: Continuity is the father of success
  • Ozeki: Successful people keep those with power close to them
  • Mii-chan: A short temper will cost you. Haste makes waste.
  • Yuipon: To each their own, there are as many opinions as there are people (Note: Oda also said this on Keyakake ep #99, beginning from 15:40)
  • Fuu: Whatever happens, happens
  • Sato: Gratitude
  • Yuuka: Itadakimasu, Thank you
  • Habu: Action
  • Aoi: Humility
  • Nen: Don’t lose to yourself.
  • Pe: Thank you
  • Risa: Thank you
  • Inori: Thank you
  • Seki: The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it’s all that matters
  • Takeyui: Sincerely, earnestly
  • Hono: You are your own person. There’s no need to compare yourself with others.
  • Karin: “Be Alone”
  • Matsuri: Isshoukenmei (doing something with as much effort as one possibly can)
  • Riko: Initial intention
  • Hikaru: It’s “gratitude”
  • Ten: I’m not good with words, and I don’t have the confidence yet to make them important to me.
8. What colour do you like?
  • Nijika: White, shades of blue, the colour of the sea
  • Ue: White, black, pastel colours
  • Ozeki: Black, the primary colours
  • Mii-chan: White, pink, black
  • Yuipon: Blue, white, black
  • Fuu: Yellow
  • Sato: Black, white, blue, red, purple
  • Yuuka: White, light blue
  • Habu: White, black
  • Aoi: Purple, white, black
  • Nen: Black, pink, white
  • Pe: White
  • Risa: White, black
  • Inori: Blue, black, white, yellow
  • Seki: White
  • Takeyui: Purple
  • Hono: Black, white, light blue
  • Karin: White
  • Matsuri: Green
  • Riko: Black and pink
  • Hikaru: Purple, green
  • Ten: White, black, grey
9. What season do you like?
  • Nijika: Summer!
  • Ue: Temperature-wise spring and autumn. Event-wise summer and winter.
  • Ozeki: Autumn
  • Mii-chan: Spring
  • Yuipon: Autumn
  • Fuu: Winter
  • Sato: Summer, autumn
  • Yuuka: Autumn
  • Habu: Winter
  • Aoi: Winter
  • Nen: Autumn
  • Pe: Autumn
  • Risa: Winter
  • Inori: Winter
  • Seki: Autumn
  • Takeyui: Summer
  • Hono: Autumn
  • Karin: Autumn
  • Matsuri: I like the changing of the seasons
  • Riko: Winter
  • Hikaru: Autumn
  • Ten: Autumn and winter
10. What was your nickname as a child?
  • Nijika: Nijika-chan
  • Ue: Rina
  • Ozeki: Rii-chan
  • Mii-chan: Mii-chan
  • Yuipon: Yui-chan
  • Fuu: Fuu-chan
  • Sato: Shii
  • Yuuka: Yuukasu
  • Habu: Mizu
  • Aoi: Ao-chan, Aoi
  • Nen: Aa-chan
  • Pe: Rika-chan
  • Risa: Risa
  • Inori: Rina
  • Seki: Yumi
  • Takeyui: Yui-chan
  • Hono: Hono-chan
  • Karin: No one’s given me a nickname up till now
  • Matsuri: Rinacchi
  • Riko: Macho, Riko-chan
  • Hikaru: Hii-chan
  • Ten: Ten-chan?
11. What was your childhood dream?
  • Nijika: Nursery school teacher, idol
  • Ue: Patissier, kindergarten teacher or nursery school teacher
  • Ozeki: To work at a car dealership
  • Mii-chan: Idol
  • Yuipon: To be a model
  • Fuu: Dry cleaner
  • Sato: Graphic designer
  • Yuuka: Person who wears a costume (mascot), Imperial Police (Imperial Family’s guard)
  • Habu: Hair & make up artist, stylist
  • Aoi: Flight attendant
  • Nen: To do work related to fashion, be an actress
  • Pe: Piano teacher
  • Risa: Nursery school teacher
  • Inori: Pastry chef
  • Seki: Pet groomer
  • Takeyui: Theme park dancer
  • Hono: To be a professional volleyball player
  • Karin: Pastry chef
  • Matsuri: Nursery school teacher
  • Riko: Pastry chef
  • Hikaru: Aquarium keeper
  • Ten: I’ve always wanted to draw/paint pictures
12. What’s something that you do every day without fail?
  • Nijika: Drinking cafe latte!
  • Ue: Watching my favorite idol on phone or TV, weighing myself
  • Ozeki: Consuming caffeine
  • Mii-chan: Video games
  • Yuipon: Soaking in the bathtub for 30 minutes
  • Fuu: Brushing teeth
  • Sato: Work out
  • Yuuka: Taking supplements for beauty and health
  • Habu: Thinking about tomorrow
  • Aoi: Brushing teeth
  • Nen: Every morning I leave my house after making a wish
  • Pe: Watching YouTube
  • Risa: Drink plain hot water after waking up
  • Inori: Listening to music
  • Seki: Sleeping
  • Takeyui: Sit-ups
  • Hono: Listening to music
  • Karin: Soaking in the bathtub
  • Matsuri: Skin care
  • Riko: Soaking in the bathtub
  • Hikaru: Diary writing
  • Ten: Handwashing and gargling
13. What do you want the most right now?
  • Nijika: To give my family a house
  • Ue: Decisiveness
  • Ozeki: Zojirushi’s humidifier
  • Mii-chan: To think positively
  • Yuipon: Talent
  • Fuu: Nike’s thick soled sneakers
  • Sato: Unwavering heart
  • Yuuka: Sensibility, competency
  • Habu: A broader vocabulary
  • Aoi: Humidifier
  • Nen: Love
  • Pe: Cat
  • Risa: Microwave oven
  • Inori: LEGO blocks
  • Seki: Communication skills
  • Takeyui: Notebook for collecting shrine seal stamps, cookware, and induction stove
  • Hono: I want cookware (or a hot pot)
  • Karin: Nothing in particular
  • Matsuri: A new cell phone
  • Riko: Ability (in general)
  • Hikaru: A bed
  • Ten: Dance tempo and gap
14. What were you most delighted with amongst Keyakizaka46’s activities?
  • Nijika: That we could do KEYAKI HOUSE
  • Ue: There’s so many, but first how I was able to pass the audition
  • Ozeki: That we held a concert at Tokyo Dome
  • Mii-chan: Whenever a music program or a concert is scheduled I get very happy
  • Yuipon: Making our debut
  • Fuu: That we could do KEYAKI HOUSE
  • Sato: To have met the members
  • Yuuka: When we were selected to participate in “Kouhaku Uta Gassen”
  • Habu: When they announce who passed (the audition)
  • Aoi: When we were able to perform in Kouhaku Uta Gassen
  • Nen: Passing the audition
  • Pe: Tokyo Dome
  • Risa: How we were able to perform in Tokyo Dome
  • Inori: Seeing people’s smiles during our performances
  • Seki: That I could appear in many fashion magazines
  • Takeyui: Every time that I was able to stand on the stage with our seniors was the happiest thing after all
  • Hono: That we were able to perform in lots of concerts last year
  • Karin: I’m happy about every time that I’m able to participate in songs
  • Matsuri: Doing Omotenashi Kai!
  • Riko: Being able to dance to “Eccentric”, the song I liked the most before joining the group
  • Hikaru: There are a lot, I can’t decide
  • Ten: I can’t decide what I’m delighted with most, but I’m glad that we were able to do a performance using water in “Keyaki Republic” as I had always wanted to try it
15. What did you find the saddest amongst Keyakizaka46’s activities?
  • Nijika: To have members graduating
  • Ue: How many thoughtless words are directed at us due to untrue information. Members’ graduation.
  • Ozeki: Farewells
  • Mii-chan: The graduation of members
  • Yuipon: Parting with members
  • Fuu: Members’ graduation, withdrawal
  • Sato: Injuries
  • Yuuka: The time when we have members graduating
  • Habu: How I caused problems, and made people sad from being sick
  • Aoi: How I became unable to participate halfway through the MV shooting
  • Nen: Parting with friends I worked so hard with
  • Pe: How members graduated
  • Risa: How there are people who went away without saying anything in handshake event, although they have already lined up
  • Inori: Not finding the right words when commenting on something
  • Seki: That I was only able to participate in a few songs in the beginning
  • Takeyui: Our seniors’ hiatus, graduation, and withdrawal
  • Hono: Parting with members
  • Karin: I can’t say, sorry
  • Matsuri: With meetings, there’s also partings, which is sad, but everyone is going the path they’ve chosen for themselves so I’ll be rooting for them.
  • Riko: With meetings, there’s also partings, but how my beloved members have left Keyakizaka46
  • Hikaru: Our seniors’ graduation
  • Ten: Seeing someone important to you hurting, and when hurtful words are said to them



---

Translation & QC: toomuchidea, SatoneShichi, Cirrus, Mentos, Shirobear, Subject18, krymsun00, fuyupz

Raw: karl_k46, sunsetrider

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1