Keyakizaka 46 Question and Answers (From Documentary Movie Brochure) 2nd Part


16. What did you find the most regrettable/frustrating amongst Keyakizaka46’s activities?
  • Nijika: 9th (single) senbatsu announcement
  • Ue: There’s a lot……
  • Ozeki: Falling over during 2019’s “Kohaku”!
  • Mii-chan: Not being selected for the first senbatsu selection
  • Yuipon: The suspension of the Nippon Budokan live (2018 Jan)
  • Fuu: How I didn’t succeed in 2nd single’s bonus video
  • Sato: Not being able to dance as I would have liked due to injuries
  • Yuuka: When we can’t do activities as we would have liked to, and when the members and our fans are sad
  • Habu: When what I say is not used in shows and such, when I regret that “I should’ve said this that time”
  • Aoi: How we were unable to perform in Budokan
  • Nen: People thinking we don’t get along even though we get along really well
  • Pe: When I’m unable to keep up with everyone else in memorizing the choreography
  • Risa: The suspension of the Nippon Budokan live in 2018
  • Inori: Making mistakes in dancing during performances
  • Seki: How I wasn’t able to replicate the choreography of “Ambivalent” at all
  • Takeyui: How I was hurt during Omotenashikai, and couldn’t practice as much as I wanted to
  • Hono: Being unable to dance and sing as well as I would have liked to
  • Karin: There are many, but if I had to say one, it’s that Omitatekai and Omotenashikai are both regrettable no matter how many times I watch it
  • Matsuri: I have a long way to go in singing, dancing, and expressiveness
  • Riko: That I was unable to participate in Kouhaku’s “Fukyouwaon”
  • Hikaru: That my height doesn’t fit in with the rest of the group
  • Ten: That there hasn’t been a single performance that I thought was good enough myself
17. What were you the angriest about amongst Keyakizaka46’s activities?
  • Nijika: When the treats ran out quickly! Especially the muscats!
  • Ue: I don’t remember
  • Ozeki: Even if I get angry I immediately forget about it….
  • Mii-chan: I couldn’t choose how to style my bangs on an important day
  • Yuipon: My uselessness
  • Fuu: When a member is hurt
  • Sato: Nothing comes to mind
  • Yuuka: When the reality regarding the group is distorted in public
  • Habu: I have never been angry
  • Aoi: How I am always bad at memorizing choreography
  • Nen: The competition for a location shoot being decided by the last relay during the sports day on “Keyaki tte, Kakenai?” (laughs)
  • Pe: There isn’t anything
  • Risa: How I couldn’t really memorize the choreography
  • Inori: There isn’t anything in particular. I would feel more frustrated than angry.
  • Seki: Nothing
  • Takeyui: There isn’t anything in particular that I was angry about
  • Hono: There isn’t anything
  • Karin: There are times when I’d get mad at myself for not being able to do things well
  • Matsuri: For the 2nd gen members reaction check episode of Keyakake, having to sit in the very last row on the roller coaster!
  • Riko: I get frustrated at myself with my lack of dance skills
  • Hikaru: I’m angry at myself for not being able to remember difficult dance moves
  • Ten: Nothing
18. What did you find the greatest sense of fulfillment in, amongst Keyakizaka46’s activities?
  • Nijika: In general, I think that it’s a very fulfilling time. It’s always fun to appear in music programs and recording MVs, I like having the time to think.
  • Ue: Every year, I feel a sense of fulfillment in spring, summer, and at the end of the year
  • Ozeki: Being the band leader for “Republic Of Keyaki 2019”
  • Mii-chan: Live concerts
  • Yuipon: Keyaki Republic 2017
  • Fuu: When recording Tokudare and live concerts
  • Sato: KEYAKI HOUSE
  • Yuuka: Keyaki Republic 2017
  • Habu: The radio every Saturday (her old regular program, Chokotto Yattemasu)
  • Aoi: National tour, Tokudare drama recording
  • Nen: The sense of accomplishment after a concert that we all rehearsed for together from morning to night, especially “Keyaki Republic 2017”
  • Pe: Live concerts
  • Risa: National tours
  • Inori: Live concerts
  • Seki: Live concerts
  • Takeyui: Summer arena tours
  • Hono: Live concerts
  • Karin: Being able to do a lot of live concerts makes me happy
  • Matsuri: Live concerts! Being able to give the fans what we’ve been working on in rehearsals! It’s so fulfilling!
  • Riko: The audience’s cheers after our performances
  • Hikaru: That we could hold a live concert at Tokyo Dome
  • Ten: Nothing. But it’s fun when doing video shoots.
19. What part of you has changed since joining Keyakizaka46?
  • Nijika: I’m now able to talk with various people
  • Ue: Where I live, my personality and way of thinking
  • Ozeki: I’ve become interested in beauty
  • Mii-chan: I’ve gotten to understand various emotions. I realized that I hated losing. I learned the meaning of comrades.
  • Yuipon: Having a strong sense of responsibility
  • Fuu: I became physically stronger
  • Sato: Way of thinking
  • Yuuka: I became more positive and I’ve gained more perspective. But I’ve also become more sentimental.
  • Habu: I smile more often 
  • Aoi: I’ve started to think about other people’s feelings
  • Nen: My personality hasn’t changed. If I had to pick something, even though I’m still unskilled, I’d say I’ve gotten better at dancing compared to when I joined. I’ve grown to love dancing.
  • Pe: Every day has become fun
  • Risa: I’ve come to like things that have to do with other people
  • Inori: Becoming more rational in my judgment
  • Seki: I’ve overcome my shyness a little
  • Takeyui: I think people around me are working harder than I am, so I've become always conscious of the fact that “then I should also be doing more”
  • Hono: Coming to think that there’s something aside from myself that I really want to protect
  • Karin: I’ve gotten stronger in a lot of ways
  • Matsuri: I’ve started to be able to like myself a little bit
  • Riko: I’ve come to think that “I want to work hard”
  • Hikaru: I’ve taken an interest in various things
  • Ten: I think there have been changes. It’s hard to think of something specifically, but I always have in mind that I want to change.
20. What kind of role do you think you have within the group?
  • Nijika: I wonder what~ People often tease me with “Dummy!”, but I’d be happy if I could be an older sister-like presence
  • Ue: I am usually at the back
  • Ozeki: It would be nice if I could become a bridge between the members
  • Mii-chan: Penguin
  • Yuipon: Tsukkomi (retorting, making witty remarks)
  • Fuu: The person who greets people in a loud voice
  • Sato: Laughing a lot
  • Yuuka: Captain
  • Habu: I’d like to be a supportive person
  • Aoi: Like a young little sister
  • Nen: Maybe making everyone feel cheerful and positive
  • Pe: Older sister
  • Risa: A person who is able to support someone else
  • Inori: A role that’s neither the older or younger sister
  • Seki: The role of watching over the 2nd gens
  • Takeyui: I don't know yet. I hope that the day when it becomes clear will come.
  • Hono: The older group among the 2nd gens
  • Karin: I still don’t know for now
  • Matsuri: Always smiling. Among 2ki, I want to be everyone’s mama.
  • Riko: An airhead..? (as I’m often told). A free person.
  • Hikaru: I don’t know
  • Ten: Nothing comes to mind
21. If you were to form a unit right now, who would you form one with and what kind of unit would it be?
  • Nijika: I’d like to try doing a 3-person unit with Yuipon (Kobayashi Yui) and Fuu-chan (Saito Fuyuka)! I’d also like to try doing cool songs!
  • Ue: Older member unit with Watanabe Rika-chan, Sugai Yuuka-chan, and Sato Shiori-chan
  • Ozeki: A child-like unit with Takemoto (Yui)
  • Mii-chan: I want to gather the members from Kansai and make a unit with cool and intense dance
  • Yuipon: With (Ishimori) Nijika as a unit doing feminine dances
  • Fuu: I’d like to try singing a ballad with (Ishimori) Nijika and Yuipon (Kobayashi Yui)
  • Sato: Sisters unit with Takemoto Yui-chan
  • Yuuka: With Hono-chan (Tamura Hono), a cool unit that looks seemingly easygoing
  • Habu: I’d be happy to form any kind of unit with anyone
  • Aoi: I’d like to dance in the unit as well
  • Nen: A techno-pop style unti with Pe-chan (Watanabe Rika), Risa (Watanabe Risa), and Yuuka (Sugai Yuuka)
  • Pe: I’d like to do a cute song with Aozora to MARRY (Sugai Yuuka, Moriya Akane, Watanabe Risa)
  • Risa: I’d like to make a sister-like unit with Sugai Yuuka and Harada Aoi
  • Inori: I’d like to try a unit consisting of Inoue (Rina), Seki (Yumiko), Tamura (Hono), and Matsuda (Rina) that we formed during Omotenashikai
  • Seki: “Honoyumiko” (Tamura Hono and herself), because many people have said that they like it
  • Takeyui: With Morita Hikaru, a small yet cool unit
  • Hono: Seki Yumiko-chan, Matsudaira Riko-chan, a unit of the same age.
  • Karin: I want to dance with Morita Hikaru
  • Matsuri: A cheerful unit with Morita Hikaru! Kobayashi Yui-san and I are both born in October of the same year, so I’d like to try pairing up with her!
  • Riko: A band with those who can play instruments!
  • Hikaru: A trio born the same year, with Takemoto Yui-chan and Fujiyoshi Karin-chan
  • Ten: I want to see an impactful dance performance from the trio of Ishimori (Nijika)-san, Saito (Fuyuka)-san, and Takemoto (Yui)
22. What part of the current Keyakizaka46 do you love?
  • Nijika: How there are compassionate people
  • Ue: How almost every day I am contacted by the members
  • Ozeki: The fact that we know everything about each other
  • Mii-chan: How we stick to our identity
  • Yuipon: The attitude of trying to have fun
  • Fuu: How we don’t forcibly try to beautify things
  • Sato: Everyone’s kind
  • Yuuka: Our explosive power when we get serious
  • Habu: The sense of security
  • Aoi: How kind the members are
  • Nen: How we’re all trying to do our best and move forward together
  • Pe: Everyone is kind
  • Risa: How kind everyone is
  • Inori: How there’s a lot of wonderful people
  • Seki: How we can be ourselves
  • Takeyui: The songs, seniors, 2nd gen members, staff, fans, I love everything involving Keyakizaka46. Thanks to that, I always think to do my best.
  • Hono: That the songs are all so wonderful
  • Karin: I find it very interesting and I love how there’s a meaning to each work, and each choreography.
  • Matsuri: The members! The performances! The songs! Etc. etc.!
  • Riko: How kind everyone is
  • Hikaru: The music, performances, costumes, members, I love everything
  • Ten: How it’s about to change
23. Which member do you personally pay attention to in particular right now?
  • Nijika: Captain
  • Ue: Sugai Yuuka-chan
  • Ozeki: (Yamasaki) Ten (-> I’m looking forward to her growth!)
  • Mii-chan: Karin-chan (Fujiyoshi Karin)
  • Yuipon: All the 2nd gen members
  • Fuu: (Morita) Hikaru-chan
  • Sato: Takemoto Yui-chan, her presence is adorable
  • Yuuka: Moriya Rena-chan
  • Habu: Morita Hikaru
  • Aoi: Morita Hikaru
  • Nen: Shii-chan (Satou Shiori)
  • Pe: (Yamasaki) Ten-chan
  • Risa: Morita Hikaru-chan and Inoue Rina-chan
  • Inori: Everyone. I look at many members, and learn from them.
  • Seki: The members are all wonderful
  • Takeyui: Yamasaki Ten. I’m looking forward to seeing Ten when she turns 20.
  • Hono: Everyone
  • Karin: It’s presumptuous to say ‘pay attention’, but it’s everyone
  • Matsuri: Everyone!
  • Riko: Habu (Mizuho)-san, I learn about fashion from her
  • Hikaru: Everyone
  • Ten: Inoue Rina. Because her behaviour is idol-like and really cute.
24. If you were to go to a deserted island, who would you bring with you?
  • Nijika: Fuu-chan
  • Ue: If I’m going, then I’d like everyone to come with me
  • Ozeki: (Watanabe) Risa (-> Since she is independent, it seems like she can do anything)
  • Mii-chan: Yuipon (Kobayashi Yui)
  • Yuipon: Habu (Mizuho)-chan. It feels like things will somehow work out.
  • Fuu: Nijika
  • Sato: Fuu-chan (Saito Fuyuka)
  • Yuuka: Habu (Mizuho)-chan (has experience)
  • Habu: Sugai Yuuka
  • Aoi: Inoue (Rina)-chan
  • Nen: Pe-chan
  • Pe: Risa-chan (Watanabe Risa)
  • Risa: Ozeki Rika
  • Inori: Takemoto Yui
  • Seki: Inoue Rina
  • Takeyui: Inoue Rina
  • Hono: Matsuda Rina-chan
  • Karin: Takemoto Yui. She’d probably make me food and shelter
  • Matsuri: Morita Hikaru. She seems like she could climb trees and stuff for me.
  • Riko: Fujiyoshi (Karin), thinking of two people it’s inevitable 
  • Hikaru: Matsuda Rina-chan
  • Ten: With members who don't mind bugs
25. If you were reborn as another member, who do you want to be?
  • Nijika: Habu (Mizuho)-chan!
  • Ue: Sugai Yuuka-chan, Watanabe Rika-chan, Watanabe Risa-chan
  • Ozeki: Habu (Mizuho) (-> I want to become taller)
  • Mii-chan: Pe-chan (Watanabe Rika)
  • Yuipon: Sugai Yuuka. The feeling of being loved by all kinds of people.
  • Fuu: Pe-chan (Watanabe Rika)
  • Sato: Pe-chan (Watanabe Rika)
  • Yuuka: (Watanabe) Risa
  • Habu: Watanabe Rika
  • Aoi: Seki Yumiko
  • Nen: Habu-chan (Mizuho Habu)
  • Pe: Yuuka-chan (Sugai Yuuka)
  • Risa: Takemoto Yui-chan
  • Inori: Yamasaki Ten
  • Seki: Habu Mizuho-san
  • Takeyui: Kobayashi Yui-san
  • Hono: Watanabe Rika-san
  • Karin: It may be greedy, but i want to be everyone
  • Matsuri: Watanabe Risa-san! She’s cute, has a small head, good style, even if it’s just one day I’d like to try being her...
  • Riko: Watanabe Risa-san, she has a cute face, but she’s cool and good at dancing
  • Hikaru: Sugai Yuuka-san
  • Ten: I can’t choose
26. What do you eat when treating yourself?
  • Nijika: Fruit sandwich
  • Ue: I never treat myself with food
  • Ozeki: Meat
  • Mii-chan: Yakiniku
  • Yuipon: Having a full-on meal and desserts
  • Fuu: Bread
  • Sato: I would eat anything as long as it’s crab
  • Yuuka: Meat, sweets, things I feel like eating the most at that time
  • Habu: Ramen
  • Aoi: Meat
  • Nen: Mom’s home cooking
  • Pe: Yakiniku
  • Risa: Meat
  • Inori: Yakiniku
  • Seki: Swiss roll cake
  • Takeyui: Yakiniku
  • Hono: Cream puffs and meat
  • Karin: Meat
  • Matsuri: I want to eat high grade yakiniku!
  • Riko: Meat
  • Hikaru: Shabu-shabu (hotpot) and seafood rice bowl
  • Ten: Meat
27. What is your coping method when you feel down?
  • Nijika: To cry a lot by myself
  • Ue: Cry, distracting myself by doing what I like
  • Ozeki: I cry myself to sleep
  • Mii-chan: I just keep crying
  • Yuipon: Work even harder
  • Fuu: Sleep
  • Sato: Talking with my family and friends a lot
  • Yuuka: Sleep and forget about it
  • Habu: Go to bed right away
  • Aoi: Meet with my friend(s)
  • Nen: I imagine something fun or a dream I want to come true
  • Pe: Watching Disney movie(s)
  • Risa: Sleep
  • Inori: Eating good food, sleeping lots
  • Seki: Being solely depressed
  • Takeyui: I call my family
  • Hono: I just cry
  • Karin: I let time run its course
  • Matsuri: Tell someone all about it! And cry!
  • Riko: Meeting friends from my hometown
  • Hikaru: I do things that I like a lot, and sleep intently
  • Ten: I don’t have one of those
28. What’s a song that you always sing for karaoke?
  • Nijika: Fukui Mai’s “Ai no Uta”, Ieiri Leo’s “Kimi ga Kureta Natsu” “Chocolate”
  • Ue: I don’t go to karaoke that often
  • Ozeki: I have barely gone to karaoke…
  • Mii-chan: [Alexandros]’s “Starrrrrrr”
  • Yuipon: WANIMA’s and Aimyon’s songs
  • Fuu: MISIA’s songs
  • Sato: BoA’s “Meri Kuri”
  • Yuuka: “Silent Majority”
  • Habu: Top ranking songs
  • Aoi: Nogizaka46’s songs
  • Nen: Perfume-san
  • Pe: Disney
  • Risa: I don’t go to karaoke
  • Inori: aiko’s songs
  • Seki: I don’t go to karaoke
  • Takeyui: Mr. Children’s and Aimyon’s songs
  • Hono: Oohara Sakurako’s “Hitomi”
  • Karin: I don’t really do karaoke
  • Matsuri: miwa-san’s “441”
  • Riko: THE ORAL CIGARETTES’ “ReI”
  • Hikaru: “Silent Majority”
  • Ten: I don’t go to karaoke at all, so I don’t have one
29. What would you do if you had a day off? Where would you want to go?
  • Nijika: To go to a beauty salon, get a massage, go shopping… (laughs)
  • Ue: I’d like to go to the live concert of my favorite idol
  • Ozeki: Camping
  • Mii-chan: I want to return home
  • Yuipon: I want to hang out with my friends
  • Fuu: I’d like to go hiking
  • Sato: Traveling somewhere where I can relax with the members
  • Yuuka: I want to go to Germany and enjoy a town/city full of horses.
  • Habu: Getting a car license
  • Aoi: Europe!!!
  • Nen: Back to my family’s home or I’d like to go to Monaco
  • Pe: I want to go overseas
  • Risa: Going to Cappadocia (Turkey) and riding a hot air balloon
  • Inori: Going to the movies
  • Seki: Walking around aimlessly
  • Takeyui: I want to go to Okinawa
  • Hono: I want to go to the amusement park, onsen, and the zoo
  • Karin: I want to try travelling alone
  • Matsuri: I want to travel! I want to go with a member to a place they want to go
  • Riko: Going to the beaches, spacing out while looking at the skies, and listening to the waves
  • Hikaru: I want to go to Hokkaido and eat a lot of delicious food
  • Ten: Going to places that I’m interested in, and spending time leisurely at home
30. Tell us a secret of yours that no one knows about.
  • Nijika: There is no secret!
  • Ue: A large amount of blogs and mobames that have not sent have accumulated in my phone’s memo
  • Ozeki: I have probably exposed everything already!
  • Mii-chan: I’m actually someone who worries and cares too much about things
  • Yuipon: There’s also a sloppy side of me
  • Fuu: My kitchen and bathroom are very clean
  • Sato: I was part of the brass band for a little while
  • Yuuka: Until just recently, there were 2 strands of transparent hair (fukumo) on my face (the next thing I know, it’s gone!)
  • Habu: My beauty mark is in the same spot as my father’s
  • Aoi: My thumb bends a lot
  • Nen: When I go home I can’t relax unless I disinfect with an electrolysed water spray
  • Pe: I display my Christmas tree all year round
  • Risa: I am saving 500 yen coins
  • Inori: I don’t really like water, I mostly drink juice
  • Seki: I can’t eat or travel alone
  • Takeyui: Actually, I'm a very shy person, and it takes a lot of courage every time I want to talk first
  • Hono: Sometimes I sing behind my mask
  • Karin: There are none
  • Matsuri: I’m certified in a relatively large number of things!
  • Rikopi: If you shake soda, I feel quite angry inside
  • Hikaru: Whenever I hear Keyakizaka46’s songs being played around the city, I end up dancing a little to it
  • Ten: For some reason, my great-grandma is called “Babagon” and my great-grandpa is called “Jijigon”
31. You feel most relaxed when doing what?
  • Nijika: Sleeping while petting my dog
  • Ue: The time when I do what I like at home
  • Ozeki: Being lazy at home
  • Mii-chan: When I listen to music, play video games, play with my dog
  • Yuipon: When taking a bath
  • Fuu: Getting into my futon at night
  • Sato: Talking with my family at home
  • Yuuka: When I am with my pet cat “Tom”
  • Habu: When I smell the scent of jasmine
  • Aoi: Being on my futon before sleep
  • Nen: Before going to sleep after I’ve finished all of my preparations and have nothing to do
  • Pe: When I am on my bed at home
  • Risa: When I am talking with friends
  • Inori: When I’m spacing out at home 
  • Seki: When I’m sleeping at home
  • Takeyui: When I’m just lazing around on my bed
  • Hono: When having a meal
  • Karin: When i’m in my room
  • Matsuri: Laying in my futon just before falling asleep!
  • Rikopi: When I’m taking a bath
  • Hikaru: When I’m walking around while listening to music I like
  • Ten: When I’m drinking black tea

---

Translation & QC: toomuchidea, SatoneShichi, Cirrus, Mentos, Shirobear, Subject18, krymsun00, fuyupz

Raw: karl_k46, sunsetrider

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1