Keyakizaka 46 Question and Answers (From Documentary Movie Brochure) 3rd Part




32. Is there an interesting book or manga that you read recently?
  • Nijika: Kiki Kirin-san’s books
  • Ue: I don’t really read books or manga……
  • Ozeki: “Momo no Kanzume (Momo’s Canned Food)” by Sakura Momoko
  • Mii-chan: “(Demon Slayer:) Kimetsu no Yaiba”, “Shinigami no Seido (Accuracy of Death” (by Isaka Kotaro)
  • Yuipon: “Joshikousei no Mudazukai (Wasteful Days of High School Girls)” and “Runway de Waratte (Smile down the Runway)”
  • Fuu: “(Demon Slayer:) Kimetsu no Yaiba”
  • Sato: “Zero wa Saikyou (Zero is Strongest)” (by TAKAHIRO)
  • Yuuka: Tsuka Kouhei’s “Hiryuuden - Life of Kambayashi Michiko”
  • Habu: VOGUE JAPAN
  • Aoi: “Ryusei Wagon”
  • Nen: “Something’s Wrong With Us”
  • Pe: “Gag Manga Biyori”
  • Risa: “Masquerade Hotel”
  • Inori: I don’t read much, so I’m looking for a book that’s easy to read
  • Seki: “(Demon Slayer:) Kimetsu no Yaiba”
  • Takeyui: “Idol Culture through the Prism of Media Theory” (by Nishi Kenji)
  • Hono: “Dakousuru Tsuki (The Meandering Moon)” (by Sakuragi Shino)
  • Karin: The books my mother gives me are easy to read, and I just happen to be reading it now. It’s Hermann Hesse’s works.
  • Matsuri: “(Demon Slayer) Kimetsu no Yaiba” and “Yakusoku Neverland”
  • Rikopi: “Sonzai no Taerarenai Karusa (The Unbearable Lightness of Being)”
  • Hikaru: I’ve read TAKAHIRO-sensei’s “Zero wa Saikyou (Zero is Strongest)” over and over again
  • Ten: Generally I read novels, but I also like picture books. But my recommendations are “Shirokuma-chan no Hotto Keeki (Shirokuma’s Pancakes)” and “Tebukuro (The Magic Glove, an Ukrainian folklore)” 
33. Is there an interesting movie that you watched recently?
  • Nijika: “Namiya Zakkaten no Kiseki (The Miracles of the Namiya General Store)”
  • Ue: I haven't watched any movies recently……
  • Ozeki: “Kioku ni Gozaimasen! (Hit Me Anyone One More Time)”
  • Mii-chan: “It Chapter Two”, “The Mummy”
  • Yuipon: “Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku)”
  • Fuu: “Cats”
  • Sato: Nothing recently, but “Love Actually”
  • Yuuka: “Kaiji” movie series
  • Habu; “Diner”
  • Aoi: “Harry Potter”
  • Nen: “Parasite”, “The Beauty Inside”, “The Circle”
  • Pe: “Sing Street”
  • Risa: “Parasite”
  • Inori: “Fortuna no Hitomi”
  • Seki: “Aladdin”
  • Takeyui: Nothing recently, but “Jyuu-ni Nin no Shinitai Kodomotachi (12 Suicidal Teens)”
  • Hono: “Forrest Gump”
  • Karin: “Hitoyo (One Night)”, “Parasite”
  • Matsuri: “Divergent”
  • Rikopi: “Parasite”
  • Hikaru: “Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai (I Want to Eat Your Pancreas)”
  • Ten: “37 Seconds”
34. If you could make one wish come true?
  • Nijika: Even if I’m reborn, I’d like to still be in Keyakizaka46
  • Ue: To redo my life from 1st year of elementary school
  • Ozeki: I want to become able to speak English
  • Mii-chan: I want to become stronger
  • Yuipon: I want to become an interesting person
  • Fuu: I want happiness for myself and the people around me
  • Sato: To move overseas
  • Yuuka: I want to experience everything again from the beginning starting with Keyakizaka46’s formation
  • Habu: I want more height
  • Aoi: May Keyakizaka46 be a group that is always loved
  • Nen: I want everyone with a connection to Keyakizaka46 to be happy
  • Pe: I want to speak with animals
  • Risa: I want to travel around the world
  • Inori: To be able to teleport
  • Seki. I want to cure my cat allergy
  • Takeyui: I want to travel overseas with my family, my grandfather, my grandmother, and all my relatives
  • Hono: That everyone associated with Keyakizaka46 would be happy
  • Karin: To release a lot of works
  • Matsuri: I don’t want to have any complexes!
  • Rikopi: I want to buy all of the konbini’s sweets!
  • Hikaru: I want to try being an almighty person
  • Ten: I want to enter Ghibli’s world
35. Is there a hairstyle or fashion style that you’d like to try out?
  • Nijika: I’d like to dye my hair color brighter!
  • Ue: Semi-long. An adult fashion suitable for my age
  • Ozeki: I’d like to cut my hair super short
  • Mii-chan: I want to be able to show off my forehead
  • Yuipon: A short (hair)cut. Simple outfit matching using accessories
  • Fuu: I’d like to grow out my hair
  • Sato: ‘Simple is best’ (said in English)
  • Yuuka: Classy adult casual
  • Habu: Men’s style
  • Aoi: I’d like to dye my hair
  • Nen: A bob
  • Pe: I’d like to try shortening my hair
  • Risa: A short cut
  • Inori: A cool hairstyle and fashion
  • Seki: I want to try a more mature, short hair someday
  • Takeyui: I want my hairstyle to be shorter than it is now
  • Hono: I’d like to try a short haircut
  • Karin: Bob cut
  • Matsuri: Nothing for sure, but I’d like to try blonde hair or a bob cut!
  • Rikopi: Lolita and/ or blonde hair
  • Hikaru: I want to try a ponytail with long hair
  • Ten: I want to try various hairstyles
36. Which of Keyakizaka46’s songs is your personal favourite?
  • Nijika: “Eccentric” “Kataru nara Mirai wo…”
  • Ue: In terms of lyrics, I pretty much like all songs! If it’s song’s atmosphere, then it would be “Aozora ga Chigau”, “Bathroom Travel”, “Ongaku Shitsu ni Kataomoi”
  • Ozeki: “Hiraishin”
  • Mii-chan: “I’m out”
  • Yuipon: “Eccentric”
  • Fuu: “Futari Saison”
  • Sato: “Futari Saison”
  • Yuuka: “Silent Majority” “Heel no Takasa”
  • Habu: “Eccentric”
  • Aoi: “Futari Saison”
  • Nen: “Mata Attekudasai”
  • Pe: “Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai”
  • Risa: “Futari Saison”
  • Inori: “Eccentric”
  • Seki: “Futari Saison”
  • Takeyui: “Mou Mori e Kaerou ka?”
  • Hono: “I’m out”, “Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai”. I love all of them.
  • Karin: Recently, “Taiyou wa Miageru Hito o Erabanai”
  • Matsuri: “Silent Majority.” I can’t choose a #1 for sure, but whenever I want to take action on something, I recall those lyrics! There’s a lot of others too!
  • Rikopi: “Eccentric”
  • Hikaru: “Ambivalent”
  • Ten: I can’t choose
37. Which of Keyakizaka46’s songs do you like the choreography for the most?
  • Nijika: “Mou Mori e Kaerou ka?”
  • Ue: “Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka?” “Aozora ga Chigau” “Bathroom Travel” “Ongaku Shitsu ni Kataomoi”
  • Ozeki: “Otona wa Shinjite Kurenai”
  • Mii-chan: “Fukyouwaon”
  • Yuipon: “Nobody”
  • Fuu: “Fukyouwaon”
  • Sato: “Futari Saison”
  • Yuuka: “Fukyouwaon”
  • Habu: “Student Dance”
  • Aoi: “Fukyouwaon”
  • Nen: “AM 1:27”
  • Pe: “Futari Saison”
  • Risa: “Futari Saison”
  • Inori: “Kaze ni Fukaretemo”
  • Seki: “I’m out”
  • Takeyui: “Getsuyoubi no Asa, Sukaato wo Kirareta”
  • Hono: “I’m out”
  • Karin: “Getsuyoubi no Asa, Sukaato wo Kirareta”
  • Matsuri: “Mou Mori e Kaerou ka?” I like the first climax of the song, as well as when the dance becomes really intense at the end.
  • Rikopi: “Eccentric”
  • Hikaru: “Kataru Nara Mirai wo...”
  • Ten: Even though “Ambivalent” is difficult, it lifts my spirit when I dance to it
38. Which of Keyakizaka46’s costumes do you like the most?
  • Nijika: The opening and ending outfit for Keyaki Republic 2017
  • Ue: I can’t decide...
  • Ozeki: “Garasu wo Ware!”’s MV outfit 
  • Mii-chan: “Ongaku Shitsu ni Kataomoi”
  • Yuipon: The red one-piece costume that we wore at the start of the Tokyo Dome concert (T/N: ROJ19)
  • Fuu: Uniform for Kouhaku 2016
  • Sato: “Fukyouwaon” (the blue one)
  • Yuuka: Kouhaku 2019 Outfit (the black one)
  • Habu: “Garasu wo Ware!”
  • Aoi: The checkered uniform for 5th single
  • Nen: The outfit for “Silent Majority” from our first time on “Kouhaku Uta Gassen”
  • Pe: “Ambivalent”
  • Risa: Our outfit for the first “Kouhaku Uta Gassen” appearance
  • Inori: “Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai”
  • Seki: “Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai”
  • Takeyui: “Fukyouwaon”
  • Hono: “Garasu wo Ware!”
  • Karin: I basically like the songs with uniforms
  • Matsuri: Harness costume. But I’ve also given in to “Garasu wo Ware!” MV costume! It got me really excited when I could wear the harness costume for “Republic!”
  • Rikopi: “Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai”
  • Hikaru: “Ambivalent”
  • Ten: I think the “Futari Saison” costume is cute
39. Which of Keyakizaka46’s MVs do you like the most?
  • Nijika: “Futari Saison”, “Kuroi Hitsuji”
  • Ue: I can’t decide
  • Ozeki: “Futari Saison”
  • Mii-chan: “Kuroi Hitsuji”
  • Yuipon: “Futari Saison”
  • Fuu: “Futari Saison”
  • Sato: “Futari Saison”
  • Yuuka: “Eccentric”
  • Habu: “Kuroi Hitsuji”
  • Aoi: “Futari Saison”
  • Nen: “Fukyouwaon”
  • Pe: “Silent Majority”
  • Risa: “Fukyouwaon”
  • Inori: “Eccentric”
  • Seki: “Futari Saison”
  • Takeyui: “Bathroom Travel”
  • Hono: “Garasu wo Ware!”
  • Karin: “Getsuyoubi no Asa, Sukaato wo Kirareta”
  • Matsuri: “Namiuchigiwa wo Hashiranai ka?” Everyone looks too cute no matter what! I also like the ambience of the MV!
  • Rikopi: “Eccentric”
  • Hikaru: “Eccentric”
  • Ten: “Ambivalent”
40. Is there a unit that you particularly like in Keyakizaka46?
  • Nijika: AM1:27 unit, Goninbayashi
  • Ue: Aozora to MARRY, TechiNeru, Bathroom trio
  • Ozeki: Aozora to MARRY
  • Mii-chan: Aozora to MARRY, Goninbayashi, Bathroom trio
  • Yuipon: The trio in “Bathroom Travel”
  • Fuu: Yuichanzu
  • Sato: AM1:27
  • Yuuka: FIVE CARDS, Aozora to MARRY
  • Habu: Aozora to MARRY
  • Aoi: Aozora to MARRY
  • Nen: Aozora to MARRY
  • Pe: Aozora to MARRY
  • Risa: Aozora to MARRY, Yuichanzu, Bathroom
  • Inori: I like all of them, but I listen to Goninbayashi often
  • Seki: Aozora to MARRY
  • Takeyui: Goninbayashi
  • Hono: The unit with Koike Minami-san, Ozeki Rika-san, and Nagahama Neru-san
  • Karin: Yuuhi 1/3, I got to like it because i performed it during Omotenashikai
  • Matsuri: Goninbayashi! I love each of their singing voices! I especially like “Shoujo ni wa Modorenai!”
  • Rikopi: Aozora to MARRY
  • Hikaru: Yuichanzu
  • Ten: I’m happy when I watch Goninbayashi in concerts
41. If you didn’t join Keyakizaka46 back then, what do you think you would be doing?
  • Nijika: I can’t imagine it, it’s scary!
  • Ue: Kindergarten teacher or nursery school teacher
  • Ozeki: Feels like I would be living in the countryside
  • Mii-chan: Enjoy being a university student
  • Yuipon: I think I would have continued auditioning for talent agencies.
  • Fuu: A university student or a vocational school student
  • Sato: Designing
  • Yuuka: Maybe an OL……
  • Habu: Learning a language
  • Aoi: University student in the sciences
  • Nen: A college student
  • Pe: I think I would be an OL
  • Risa: Nursery school teacher
  • Inori: Going to a university, working at a company
  • Seki: I think I’d continue to be a university student
  • Takeyui: I think I would continue to dance while studying and going to school
  • Hono: I think I would be a nursery school teacher
  • Karin: I took the audition when thinking what I’d do in the future, so probably not much
  • Matsuri: I think I’d still be at the bank clerk job I was at before joining Keyakizaka46!
  • Rikopi: Either a middle school teacher or a nurse
  • Hikaru: I think I would be living in the countryside peacefully
  • Ten: Student
42. What would you imagine yourself to be like 5 years from now?
  • Nijika: I wonder if I would be more adult than I am now? I’d be happy if I could become someone influential
  • Ue: I don’t know……
  • Ozeki: I think will be living at my own pace without changing
  • Mii-chan: I want to open my heart to the point that my current self would think that it’s embarrassing
  • Yuipon: Having confidence in myself. I’d like to be able to stand tall with confidence as a woman
  • Fuu: Either in Keyakizaka46, or already married (laughs)
  • Sato: Immersing myself in what I like
  • Yuuka: I hope I am able to live and work well
  • Habu: I hope to be who I want to be
  • Aoi: I hope to be able to speak English
  • Nen: I hope to have absorbed a lot from my time in Keyakizaka46 and to have become a woman who shines as a person from the inside
  • Pe: I want to do what I like
  • Risa: I’d like to be able to speak in another country’s language
  • Inori: It would be great to become someone with great confidence
  • Seki: I don’t think I’d change
  • Takeyui: It’s just a wish, but I want to be able to love myself more than I do now
  • Hono: It would be great if I would be living a fun life with a sense of purpose
  • Karin: I couldn’t imagine
  • Matsuri: I’d like to become someone who’s able to think that they like everything about themself!
  • Rikopi: A normal girl
  • Hikaru: Feels like I’ll become a completely different person
  • Ten: I can’t imagine it at all now
43. What has been the most memorable thing that you did with the members?
  • Nijika: 2017’s Keyaki Republic. What happens after the end is very memorable
  • Ue: I can’t decide
  • Ozeki: During our free time when shooting the MV for “Eccentric”, I saw the stars together with everyone
  • Mii-chan: When everyone talked while crying during our first National Tour
  • Yuipon: The wrap-up party for the 2018 Arena Tour.
  • Fuu: Everything
  • Sato: The first Keyaki Republic and KEYAKI HOUSE
  • Yuuka: After Keyaki Republic 2017, we all cried
  • Habu: Tokyo Dome performance
  • Aoi: “Eccentric” MV recording
  • Nen: Going to Kamakura with just Tecchan (Hirate Yurina)
  • Pe: How beautiful the sunset was when we shot the MV for “Namiuchigiwa wo Hashiranai ka?”
  • Risa: KEYAKI HOUSE that is included in “Kuroi Hitsuji”
  • Inori: The periods during concert rehearsals
  • Seki: Live concerts
  • Takeyui: At the time of my first ever anniversary live, I was able to talk with Hirate (Yurina)-san and Sato (Shiori)-san after the concert. Since I hadn’t talked to our seniors much at the time, I remember feeling saved and relieved.
  • Hono: Performing a live concert with everyone
  • Karin: I liked performing “Taiyou wa Miageru hito wo Erabanai” during Keyaki Republic and Tokyo Dome. Being able to perform with all the 1st and 2nd gens makes it a special memory.
  • Matsuri: The rehearsal for Omotenashi Kai
  • Rikopi: During free time before TV recording, being invited to hang out with (a certain) senpai and taking a purikura together
  • Hikaru: The wrap-up party for Keyaki Republic
  • Ten: I can’t decide on one, but there have been plenty of good memories
44. Is there anything that you want to try doing in private this year?
  • Nijika: I’d like to learn English
  • Ue: To overcome my weaknesses little by little
  • Ozeki: I want to go on many solo trips
  • Mii-chan: I want to be able to eat tomatoes
  • Yuipon: Solo travel
  • Fuu: Honolulu Marathon
  • Sato: A lot of sightseeing
  • Yuuka: I want to try drinking a delicious sake (alcohol) by myself.
  • Habu: Solo travel
  • Aoi: To be able to go on a solo overseas trip. To be able to edit videos
  • Nen: I’d like to learn to speak a foreign language, so I want to attend classes
  • Pe: I’d like to go to Cappadocia (Turkey) and ride a hot air balloon
  • Risa: Skydiving and bungee jumping
  • Inori: Overseas travel
  • Seki: Doing something alone
  • Takeyui: Doing acrobatics
  • Hono: I want to try scuba diving
  • Karin: Solo travelling
  • Matsuri: Going to a cafe alone! I always try to do it, but can’t bring myself to enter the store...
  • Rikopi: I bought a drum, so I want to practice playing and show off my drum skills sometime.
  • Hikaru: I want to travel alone
  • Ten: I want to go eat with my seniors
45. Is there any work that you want to try doing from here on?
  • Nijika: I’d like to do more acting!
  • Ue: Jobs that help people
  • Ozeki: I want to have a location shooting where I can move my body
  • Mii-chan: I want to be able to appear individually on variety shows
  • Yuipon: As a group, I want to go meet our overseas fans too. Individually, I’d like to hone my acting skills.
  • Fuu: Jobs related to stage play or musical
  • Sato: Solo exhibition
  • Yuuka: I want to learn more about acting and expressions in theater, drama, and the like.
  • Habu: I hope that I can find something that only I have through experiencing various things
  • Aoi: I’d like to try various things. I’d like us to perform overseas as well
  • Nen: Acting in the videos I love so much, work related to makeup
  • Pe: To dub a Disney movie
  • Risa: I want to appear in various magazines
  • Inori: Acting jobs
  • Seki: I want to try doing more work related to fashion
  • Takeyui: I want to try my hand at acting
  • Hono: I’d like to try anything
  • Karin: All sorts of work. I want to try everything
  • Matsuri: Radio! A job related to Miyazaki Prefecture!
  • Rikopi: I want to try modelling for a girls’ magazine
  • Hikaru: I want to try jobs related to animals and acting
  • Ten: First of all, I would like to give the work I have right now my everything
46. A message for your fans.
  • Nijika: To all the fans, thank you as always! I can’t thank you enough for understanding me and supporting me so much. I still would like to do my best, so I’d be happy if you could come follow me. Otsuniji!
  • Ue: Thank you for always supporting someone like me. I am supported by your voice in handshake events and fan letters. From now on too, I will be in your care.
  • Ozeki: Thank you as always! I’ll do my best to keep going forward as I am!
  • Mii-chan: Thank you for always supporting me so much. There are still many things I’m lacking, and within the group I am still an obscured presence, but I want to do my best not to betray the expectations of those who have followed and believed in me until now. Also, for everyone who has supported the group, and has always loved and believed in it, thank you so much. I don’t know what’s to come in the future but, I’ll be in your care from now on as well. Thank you for everything.
  • Yuipon: Thank you for always rooting for me! I am really lucky just to have all of you being there for me. Please continue to support Keyakizaka46!
  • Fuu: I will do my best in my activities to repay all the kindness you have shown us!
  • Sato: Thank you for finding and supporting us. As you watch the movie and gather your feelings, we’d be blessed to have your warm support for Keyakizaka46 from here on out.
  • Yuuka: Thank you for always supporting us. From now on, Keyakizaka46 will take a different path. We know this is not an easy one to take, but we are serious about it. We will be glad if we can make our dreams come true with you! Please lend us your strength. Thank you for your continuing support to us.
  • Habu: I am able to do activities like this thanks to all of you who support me. I am always saved by your words. From now on, to become someone who can support the group, I’d like to continue doing my very best without forgetting the feeling of gratitude for the people around me. Please do support Keyakizaka46.
  • Aoi: Even though I was on hiatus for about a year and a half, thank you for waiting for me. I was truly happy to see all of you who held my towel, waving your hands at me, still there for me as my fans during “Keyaki Republic”.
  • Nen: It’s all thanks to the fans that I am where I am and can do my best for my future dreams.This movie is packed full of all the things we couldn’t show you until now… our expressions, our condition, our feelings. I’ll be very happy if we can convey how hard Keyakizaka46 has worked through this movie. Please also look forward to the new Keyakizaka46 that’ll be formed going forward. I look forward to your continued support.
  • Pe: Thank you for always supporting us. I love you fans, who are always kind. Please continue to support us from now on.
  • Risa: Thank you for always supporting us! We will do our best so that you can have fun supporting us, so from now on too, we will be in your care.
  • Inori: Thank you for always supporting us. It’s thanks to all of you that I am the way I am now. I am still lacking in a  lot of things, but I’ll do my best with all I have to make you feel glad that you supported Keyakizaka46 and Inoue Rina. 
  • Seki: Thank you so much for your continued support. Whenever there’s something for me to be glad about, it’s heartening that you feel happy for me just like you would for yourselves. I want to share more and more of my joy with everyone, so please support Keyakizaka46 from here on too!
  • Takeyui: I can do my best just by thinking that there are people looking at me. Thank you always for all the love you have given me. I will definitely return the favour.
  • Hono: Thank you for always rooting for me. I will work hard to be able to share more moments of joy with everyone. Please continue to support Keyakizaka46.
  • Karin: Thank you always. I’d be happy if you could watch over me from now on.
  • Matsuri: Thank you for always supporting us! I think at first, most people didn’t accept us. But now, the number of people who are rooting for us is increasing and it’s made me super happy! I’ll try my best to keep pleasing everyone and making them smile and stay lively! It’s just someone like me, but please watch over me! I love you all!
  • Rikopi: Thank you for finding me in this world.
  • Hikaru: Thank you for always supporting me. Every one of your words is a source of support for me. I’ll do my very best from here on too, so please take care of me! 
  • Ten: Thank you as always. I'm surprised that there are people who support me despite the way I am. I am really grateful. From here on too please take care of me!

---

Translation & QC: toomuchidea, SatoneShichi, Cirrus, Mentos, Shirobear, Subject18, krymsun00, fuyupz

Raw: karl_k46, sunsetrider

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1