[Borderless] Couple 3: Kobayashi Yui x Hayakawa Seira in B.L.T May 2021

 


Kobayashi-san erased her presence and watched over Kanon’s important scene that was filmed just now, but did Hayakawa-san notice that?


Hayakawa: Uwa~ No, I didn’t notice at all. Onee-chan’s [= Kobayashi] turn is already over, I thought that she must be taking a break (laughs)


Kobayashi: Fufufu, I have always been watching (laughs). There’s surprisingly a lot of scenes between Seira-chan and me, and we never saw each other acting objectively, so I thought that I wanted to see it a bit… So I secretly watched over her


Hayakawa: Certainly, having separate scenes, the other does not go to the location, so I might never have seen Onee-chan’s [acting] thoroughly! … Eh, is there anything difficult from acting Kotone this time?


Kobayashi: Kotone doesn’t have a lot of lines, doesn’t she? There were a lot of scenes where I have to express the feeling of “Kanon hasn’t returned home yet…” with just facial expressions, so I think it was difficult to make variations of that facial expression. Even in the script, for Kotone’s part there’s a lot of “...” written on it.


Hayakawa: There were also quite a lot of “...” for Kanon. Like, when I’m “...” Onee-chan would be speaking, and when Onee-chan went “...” I would be the one speaking. Because we are sisters who don't communicate well…


Kobayashi: We don’t talk while in the role (laughs). The disagreement of Ichihara sisters’ feelings and heart surprisingly continue until the second half


Hayakawa: That’s right. When I think about it, I speak a lot more with Kazushi-san [Childhood friends of the sisters’ who is in love with Kotone, acted by Oshida Gaku] more than I do with Onee-chan


Kobayashi: Right, I only talk to Dad [Ichihara Shizuo, acted by Miyakawa Ichirota] or Kazushi~ (laughs)


But you see, when we entered the filming location today, what caught our eyes were Kobayashi-san and Hayakawa-san closely taking pictures together (laughs).


Kobayashi: Oh, that one used my phone. I’ll send [the picture] later, okay?


Hayawaka: Yay~ Ah, can we take another later using my phone?


Kobayashi: Sure, sure, let’s take a picture~


By the way, how do you call each other outside the role?


Kobayashi: Basically Seira-chan, but recently I feel like I started calling her Kanon more often (laughs)


Hayakawa: I’m sure she’s being taken over by Kotone (laughs). As for me… In front of others, I would call her “Kobayashi-san”, but I usually am able to call her “Onee-chan”. And actually I already started calling her “Onee-chan” from the time we started filming, but I’m happy with how she doesn’t object and replied with “Hm~ What’s up?”. I wanted to have an older sister, so my dream came true


Kobayashi, on the other hand, is actually the youngest of two sisters, right?


Kobayashi: Yes, that’s right


Hayawaka: Eh, you have a really strong “Onee-chan vibe”!


Kobayashi: Really? I’m glad~ However, I am worried whether I would be able to appear as a legit older sister for Kanon. I might be able to show an “older sister-like” atmosphere, but I wonder if I could show a sisterly atmosphere as if we are truly connected by blood. I guess that part worries me a bit


This is not words of compliment, but the two of you standing together on the filming location naturally looks to me like sisters


Hayakawa: Really!? So happy to hear that! But maybe Kobayashi-san’s acting is too realistic, she might naturally pull me with that


Kobayashi: As for me, I really enjoy acting together with Seira-chan


Hayakawa: No, like, every time we went to film together, it became more and more challenging. You made me think, “Let’s work harder, let’s show an even better acting for the next scene”. That’s why I truly feel glad that Kobayashi-san is my big sis. Even the director said so, when I heard him say “I’m glad these two were sisters”, I was really really happy. That is the best praise for me!


So Kobayashi-san and Hayakawa-san’s “sisterly feeling” has been approved by the director (laughs). Lastly, please tell us a story from the filming location that left an impression


Hayakawa: I wonder what… Ah! When Dad, Miyakawa Ichirota-san, was getting make-up in the dressing room, Hinatazaka-san would be played as BGM, and I thought “Huh? But her daughters are Sakurazaka-san and Nogizaka-san!”, but I didn’t say that to him


Kobayashi: Eh~ That sure is something that is like, “Hey, Dadddd~!” (laughs)


Ichirota-san is an Ohisama, after all


Kobayashi: [To Hayakawa] Let’s secretly swap the songs with Nogizaka-san and Sakura next time?


Hayakawa: Let’s do that (laughs)


B.L.T’s Witness Report
“The borderless relationship between the two”


Innocence is invincible. In the case of “Ishihara sisters”, Hayakawa Seira’s friendliness easily broke through Kobayashi’s -- who is known for her shyness - “AT Field” from day one and deepened their relationship. What is seen in the location is that not only that Hayakawa approaches her pro-actively, but Kobayashi also cares for her, and there was the impression that the two of them mutually love each other. There was also the moment when Kobayashi holds the making camera and interviewed Hayakawa, and B.L.T is soothed by the atmosphere of the two that is opposite to the role they play

---

Translation: toomuchidea

QC: mentos

Raw: kiryu

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1