Watanabe Risa and the members' message to each other [Watanabe Risa's Graduation Memorial Book] 2nd generation members Pt 1

 



Inoue Rina

“I was so happy that I cried back when I managed to get a photo with Risa-san for the first time. When we took a photo together recently, she told me “You cried out of joy back then, didn’t you?”, meaning that she remembered about it. Plus, the way she said it was so cute. Of course, even now it still makes me happy when we are taking pictures together. There are still many things that I want to talk about with her and the sadness still lingers, but I hope Risa-san can do a lot of things that she wants to do. I’m also wishing for her happiness. I will always cherish the time we had working together in the group. Risa-san, congratulations on your graduation. Thank you very much for everything.”

Risa: I recall that when Inoue joined us as a 2nd generation member, she told me that she likes me (lol). I’m honestly happy to have a girl like her joining the group. Right now, she is an indispensable presence for us in variety shows. She always makes us laugh with her funny remarks and actions, and it’s such a great thing to have such a wonderful girl in Sakurazaka46. On the other hand, she seems to have been worried about a lot of things, and I’m sure there are lots of things that she’s been keeping to herself, but I hope from now on she can experience many kinds of emotions and continue to develop while taking good care of herself. I’m really looking forward to her success in the future.

[Inno - Cirrus]


Endo Hikari

“We met for the first time when the new 2nd generation members were brought to meet the senior members, but since you’ve always been someone I’ve watched on the other side of the screen, I thought, “Wow, you really exist!”, and that you had this delicate beauty about you beyond our reach. We haven’t really gotten many opportunities to chat, but it was really memorable for me how during the filming of the “Boku no Dilemma” MV, you spoke to us individually as we shot each of our parts and took pictures together. Risa-san, you have always been the one running at the front for us, so I hope that you can do the things that you love and be happy in life. And thank you truly for always protecting the place we belong since the Keyakizaka46 days! I will give it my best to become someone who can protect Sakurazaka46 in the future so that after your graduation, you won’t have to worry about how Sakurazaka is doing! You'll always have my support!”

Risa:  With Hikari-chan, how good she is at dancing really leaves a strong impression on me after all. Whenever Hikari-chan shows up on the MV for a brief moment, my eyes would go towards her and I would be like, “Wow, she’s amazing!”, so I hope that she can have more confidence in herself and be more proactive at showing it. And I feel that there is still a shyness about her when I see her, so I think that it’s okay for her to be more vocal about the things she’d like to do. I think that if she has the confidence to do that as she continues her activities, it will lead to further growth for her. She is one of the members I will be keeping my eyes on for the future.

[kouzaka - tmi + Cirrus]


Ozono Rei

“I haven’t said this to Risa-san herself, but she was one of the people I used to mention if I am asked "Who is your favorite member?” when I was a student before entering the group. In short, I’ve always loved her. She was like the trunk of the cherry blossom tree for Sakurazaka46. Without saying a word, she stood in the forefront and paved the way. She warmly watched over us junior members. I was happy when Risa-san said to me in the dressing room, "You really laugh at everything!” There are many times when I feel how kind she is, and I will cherish it so that I can become a senior just like her. I am wishing that your future will be full of happiness. Thank you for leading the group for so long. Congratulations on your graduation!”

Risa: Since Sakurazaka46’s 1st single "Nobody's fault", I think among the second generation, Rei-chan has spent plenty of time with us as part of the title song performers. She is part of the second generation now, but when the group was formed she was still called the new second generation. I think because she was the only one who was selected for the title song from the start, she must have pushed herself to work harder than others, but I was reassured seeing how positive and how hard-working she always was. She has grown into a truly dependable person, and I hope she will continue to move forward with confidence.

[keishi - Inno]


Onuma Akiho

"You once told me, “You don’t have to do anything that will become a burden to you later. Don’t push yourself, okay?” Maybe you don’t remember saying that, since it’s something you casually said in the middle of the conversation, but I remember feeling relieved hearing you say that out of concern for us. Those were the words that left the biggest impression on me, as I could feel how kind you are from having experienced so much. You’re always calm and collected, and when I’m nervous you tell me “It'll be fine~.” You were a strong and gentle big sis to both me and Sakurazaka! I'll work harder than ever so that you can watch Sakurazaka after graduation with peace of mind. Please take care of yourself! I will always support you, Risa-san. I love you."

Risa: Onuma-chan is really funny, I love that characteristic of her that isn’t like any other. That's why I hope she can always stick with that Onuma-chan-ness of hers. I really love Onuma-chan’s dancing as well, and I hope that she continues to do so in the same way she’s done so far. But she’s the kind of girl that always gives 100% effort, so I’d like her to hold back from time to time. I don’t think you’ll ever see her cutting corners, so if she’s able to take a rest as needed, I think she’ll be able to convey her Onuma-chan-ness to everyone more than ever, and that’s what I’m looking forward to seeing in the future.

[kouzaka - tmi + pz]


Kousaka Marino

"As you are someone with such an overflowing feeling of “I love the members!”, I have a strong impression that you’re always laughing with someone. I loved seeing that side of you! When it comes to our activities, you always do your job with utmost effort, which makes your presence in the group truly irreplaceable. Personally, I loved your voice, and it makes me sad that I won’t hear you singing again. But I thought, “I have to cheer on the path Risa-san has decided to take!” and that's why I will always give you my utmost support! You'll always be welcomed by everyone in the group so please feel free to come and visit us! Thank you for everything until now. Risa-san, congratulations on your graduation."

Risa: When I had a chance to come and watch the first BACKSLIVE, the sight of Marino-chan centering “Microscope” was so cute that I was completely absorbed in it. Of course I've always noticed how cute she is before, but through that performance I could really feel it in an even stronger way, and I hope that more people can learn about Marino-chan’s cuteness and other good aspects. I am sure that she will challenge herself on taking on a variety of expressions and genres, and I’m already looking forward to seeing the day when Marino-chan will show even more new sides of herself once she gains those experiences.

[kouzaka - tmi + pz]


Seki Yumiko

“When we lined up across from the 1st gens the day we first met, I remember how you looked at me with such kindness in your eyes. During the recent MV shoot for “Boku no Dilemma”, when you were taking off my masquerade mask, your hand smelled so good from the SABON hand cream that you just applied that we both laughed about it the whole time. That was a really memorable moment for me. Risa-san, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for us. You have been a really important person both to me and to the group. I love both the cool and funny sides of you. I wish you lots of happiness. May your days ahead be filled with nothing but good things. I love you forever and always.”

Risa: While Seki-chan and I are the same age, I’ve always felt that she is a really reliable, elegant, and wonderful person. When she was the center for “Mugon no Uchuu” at the second “BACKS LIVE!!”, her individuality really bloomed and I could feel her kindness and elegance through her performance, so I’m hoping to see many more sides of Yumi-chan to come. I’m sure that as she accumulates more experience and gains greater confidence in herself, she will become an even more charming lady. Being the same age, I hope that I will get to chat more with her in the future.

[Cirrus - Nira]


Takemoto Yui

"Risa-san, I have nothing but gratitude towards you. Before I knew it, the words that Risa-san gave me had become something special to me. Something that had been tense inside me loosened up and I became confident. When Risa-san came to "BACKS LIVE!!", I didn't care what anyone said to me until then, but when I saw Risa-san's face and asked her to say the words, I couldn't stop crying. You were so warm it made me wonder just how far your kindness goes, and how you are someone who is deeply affectionate toward others. It's been about a year since I was able to talk to Risa-san about a variety of things, and at some point Risa-san had become a bigger presence in my mind than I ever could have imagined. I feel sad. Thank you very much for doing so much with the members in mind. Please be happy."

Risa: Yui-chan is simply really cute. She's such a good girl and she's that kind of person you just can’t help but care about. We once went for a meal together, and we talked about a number of things there, but I was able to realize once again that she has a serious attitude toward her work and faces each and every matter with sincerity, and I fell in love with Yui-chan even more. She has been active on the variety side of things as well, and while I'm looking forward to seeing what she does there in the future, I do wish that she could let herself get spoiled by me more. And let’s go for a meal again together!

[Lele - tmi + pz]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1