Watanabe Risa and the members' message to each other [Watanabe Risa's Graduation Memorial Book] 2nd generation members Pt 2

Tamura Hono

“First of all, I would like to thank you for creating Keyakizaka46 which I fell in love with. Risa-san, I don’t know how many times the group and also myself were supported by your unwavering figure no matter what the situation may be. The early days when I was sitting behind watching the seniors rehearsing is something that I won’t ever forget, and it will always be a very precious memory for me. I remember all the kindness and words that I have received from you, Risa-san. When the formation I was participating in for the first time was announced, you always took care of me and stayed by my side when I was having a difficult time, and you would also call me out to ask me “are you okay?”. It made me really happy and I will never forget it. I am forever grateful to you. Also, it would make me very happy if we can go out again sometime. I was never able to tell you “I want to go out together” …… I will always love you.”

Risa: After Hono-chan joined Keyakizaka46 as a 2nd generation member, she had a lot of opportunities to participate in the position of graduated members during performances of “Ambivalent” in TV music shows. She was such a good girl. Immediately after joining, she practiced and performed earnestly the difficult dances that even we struggled with at the time. In addition, she really is a kind girl by nature… I have nothing to worry in regards to Hono-chan, and I feel that I can leave things in her hands with peace of mind. In “Nagaredama” she showed us a performance that contained both her usual and unusual characteristics, so I’m looking forward to what expressions she will show us in the future, and I would also like to talk a lot more with her.

[deedlitmurata - Inno]


Fujiyoshi Karin

“My strongest memory with Risa-san is the pair dance that we did during the “Omotta Yori mo Sabishikunai” MV. Since then you started to pamper me, and many times you told me “Cute”. Risa-san is always calm and comforts those who are troubled, and someone who would give encouragement. I often hear how when everyone is saying, “I might not be able to do it…”, Risa-san would say, “Things will work out, you can do it”. I think that you were an older sister-like presence for both me and the group. I am so grateful for you for working so hard and devoting yourself for the sake of the group. Please make time for yourself after graduating, and do a lot of what you want to do. I was happy with how you taught us 2nd generation members many things, and showered us with love. I will always love you."

Risa: I was so late in noticing just how cute Karin-chan is (lol), it felt as if the staff around me had noticed that from early days already. I think that was a regret of mine. Karin-chan has a unique atmosphere and vibe. Karin-chan has many things that are unique only to her, and I think that significance becomes stronger when she stands in the center, so I hope that next time she can let it out to her heart’s content. While I want to see her perform at the center more, I am sure that she still has a lot of room for growth, so I would like to continue to watch over her growth with love.

[tmi - Inno]


Masumoto Kira

“Even though we almost never spoke with each other before, for some reason we became close in Omotta Yori mo Sabishikunai MV. We were all wrapped up under the same bench coat. Just like what everyone else is saying, Risa-san is truly so kind and pretty, someone who is like a “beautiful flower”, and every time we spoke I would end up telling you “You are so cute” numerous times during the conversation. It is my sincere thoughts that seemingly have partially leaked out. I love both your ins and outs. I want Risa-san, who feels somewhat unconfident, to realize that you are a “national treasure”! I hope that you will remain the same even after graduation. Also, I hope that you can be happy without pushing yourself too much. Please keep on smiling from now on as well.”

Risa: Kira-chan is very childish, and also has a mischievous side, making her like an innocent elementary school-aged boy (lol). But on the contrary, she is someone who can deeply notice the sides of the members that they did not show to others. I think that there are many members who are helped by that ability of Kira-chan, so I hope that she can continue to support the members from now on. And I hope that she can continue to make the show exciting with her innocence. Also, I promised to go out to eat hamburgers together with Kira-chan, so I hope that by the time this book goes on sale we can tell the fans, “We went already!”.

[tmi - Inno]


Matsuda Rina

“So cute, so pretty, so stylish, so kind, so funny… that’s the Risa-san whom I admire. The reason is a bit of a secret ♡ (lol), but I think that we have grown closer because of that particular thing that happened! I learned of your graduation at the time when I wanted to be able to get along with you, so at first I didn’t want to believe it… To be honest, I feel really sad. But I had many memories together with Risa-san, so I can distract myself from that sadness by recalling those memories. I loved fooling around with Risa-san! I’d love to go out for a meal again with you, so let’s go out someday! I love you, Risa-san!!”

Risa: While Matsuri-chan is doing her best as the Vice Captain, she is also doing her best on her own in other TV shows and radio programs, so I’m really grateful to her. I often feel that she made use of the experience she has learned for the group, so I hope that Matsuri-chan can continue playing an active role as an individual within reason. Also, she is very particular about the details when it comes to performance, and takes the initiative to resolve issues that we all felt, so I am sure that there must be a number of members who are helped with that. I hope that she can continue to do her best like that without overdoing it.

[tmi - Inno]


Morita Hikaru

“It made me happy when I called you "Risha-san~" and you called me back "Hikyaru-chan~". It was funny when we practiced together the part before that one line in “Blue Moon Kiss", but when I told you that, how you patted me on the head so hard that my hair got all messy was also funny. I am sad because we can no longer be together, but if Risa-san will be happy, I will be happy too. I hope you will spend your days full of smiles. Risa-san, congratulations once again on your graduation. And thank you very much for all your hard work. I will cherish what you have left for the group. For the way you would laugh when I play around with you, the way you would play with me back, anyway just the funny and easy-going Risa-san, “I like you this much!”. Please come to Sakurazaka's concerts~! I am glad to have been your junior. Thank you so much for everything!”

Risa: For me, Hikaru-chan is like already on a complete stage. She can flawlessly and handily get the hang of things, so just by looking I often think, "Wow, I envy that of her.” But when I tried talking to her, I found quite a mischievous side to her too, and I also really like that. But I also sometimes feel that she is not able to express her thoughts well in words, so I would be happy if she could convey them at her own timing without any pressure. When the two of us had the chance to talk to each other in the bonus video for "BAN," I learned that she has her own opinions that are difficult to put into words, so if she has any worries, I want her to not hold them in too long, and just contact me anytime.

[keishi - Nira]


Moriya Rena

“Risa-san is my beloved older sister who is very kind and would fool around with me. Once, I was troubled because I couldn't get my makeup fixed since it was so crowded, but then Risa-san beckoned at me and did it for me. It made me so happy and left a strong impression within me. Risa-san, congratulations on your graduation. Thank you very much for supporting Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 up until now. Also, thank you very much for your hard work for around these past 7 years. I still cannot imagine a Sakurazaka without Risa-san. I really like Risa-san’s style, coolness, and mischievous side. Please continue to be the wonderful Risa-san forever and ever!”

Risa: Recently, I’ve been able to chat a lot with Rena-chan. We both like to talk about trivial things and fool around, and because of that I started to tease Rena-chan a bit, and when I saw her laughing from it I secretly thought, “Wow, she sure is cute” (lol). The number of her individual works, such as in TV shows, have increased recently, and it makes me very happy to see her success there. I hope that Rena-chan can spread her charm to the public through her individual works. I look forward to seeing lots of different sides of Rena-chan in many places from now on.

[tmi - Inno]


Yamasaki Ten

“The days where I mess around and laugh with Risa-san are dear to me, but in the end, the 4th single prayer campaign was the most memorable. It also made me very happy how you were the first to congratulate me when it was decided that I will become ViVi’s exclusive model. I am truly grateful to have you staying in the group until now. Thank you for your hard work. There are many occasions where I managed to do my best because Risa-san was there, and I was able to learn and grow a lot from watching your actions. Risa-san who has always been the one taking the lead in our activities is someone that us, your juniors, looked up to. I think that Risa-san can be successful no matter where you work, so I will do my best to become a fine adult without forgetting what I have learned from you. Please live a healthy and happy life every day, where Risa-san does what you want and what you like. And I’d be happy if you contact me from time to time (lol). Let’s go out for a meal someday.”

Risa: I am often surprised at how Ten-chan is so composed that I would question if she really is the youngest one. The same goes with how she performs. She’s so good at showing how she’s performing confidently, but I am sure that she must have practiced a lot, and perhaps there are a lot of things that she is worried about. But without showing that to the others, she properly does what she has been entrusted with and goes above the expectations. I’m truly glad that she has come to this group. Ten-chan is still in the 2nd year of high school, and I feel excited to think about how she will grow from now on. I’d like to have a deep conversation with her after she has become much older.

[tmi - Inno]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1