※ The interview was conducted through e-mail correspondence Q First, could you please tell us what made you start supporting Sakurazaka46? Endo: Ever since they debuted as Keyakizaka46-san with “Silent Majority”, I’d already thought they had cool songs, and I’ve been following their songs since. At that time I’d just started getting into Nogizaka46 so I didn’t really understand much about idols yet. I started getting interested in Sakurazaka’s members as well from a little after the first 2nd generation members joined the group. I started watching “Keyaki tte, Kakenai? [now Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka?”” and “Hiragana Oshi [now Hinatazaka de Aimashou]” after “Nogizaka Kojichuu”. I’d like to apologise for any inconveniences I might cause with my answers, since I’m still new to things like this, but I’d like to answer your questions in my own way, so I’d appreciate it if you’d understand. Q Please tell us the Sakurazaka46 songs that left an impression on you. Endo: There’s so many s...
Cancellation of her 1-year-and-3-month-long kennin status and receiving full-time status of a Kanji Keyakizaka46 member made her want to be herself even more… Nagahama Neru became a member of both Kanji Keyakizaka46 and Hiragana Keyakizaka46 from June 2016. For the Hiragana Keyakizaka46 Solo Concert at Zepp Tokyo that was held on March 21st and 22nd, 2017, she couldn’t get enough time for rehearsals due to the filming of Keyakizaka46 drama “Zankoku na Kankyakutachi”, and for her, that concert has topped her “most frustrating jobs” ranking. At the Zepp Tokyo Concert, I joined the other Hiragana Keyakizaka46 members just before it had started. Somehow we managed to get the job done, however, I think I might have caused trouble to the other members who had already prepared properly. At the Zepp Namba Concert that was held on May 31st, I could finally properly participate in rehearsals, and I felt a sense of unity among us. I was trying not to stand out during the Tokyo stage, but ...
The decisive difference between “Sakurazaka46” and “Keyakizaka46” before is that the Center is rotated between 3 people! The Centers are Fujiyoshi Karin, Morita Hikaru, and Yamasaki Ten trio who are appearing this time. Ka: When I first heard about the new system, while I unsurprisingly felt happy to be selected as a Center, there is a bigger excitement towards the atmosphere that will surely change with each Center, and how we will surely be an interesting group. I want us to aim to be a multifaceted group! Ten: Instead of thinking ‘the 3 of us must lead the group’, more than that, I think that the feeling that we all should fight together as a group is stronger. Because I know that in the end, we can’t do anything unless we work together. I believe that because everyone is here, I could shine; and because I am here, everyone could become stronger too! Hi: Everyone has their own individualities and strengths. I think it would be ideal if each and everyone’s shine could come toge...
Comments
Post a Comment