Sakurazaka46’s Habu Mizuho & Hinatazaka46’s Kanemura Miku, and their mutual love towards the joint live in “the sacred place” (Sakamichi's Tuesday 6th July 2020 column in Nikkan Sports)


Sakurazaka46’s Habu Mizuho (23) and Hinatazaka46’s Kanemura Miku (18) talk about their enthusiasm for the joint outdoor live “W-KEYAKI FES 2021” that will be held in Yamanashi’s FujiQ Highland Conifer Forest for three days starting from 9th July. The “HabuMiku” pair with mutual affection for each other are full of enthusiasm toward the stage at “sacred place” that is full of memories.




In the place where the outdoor live “Republic of Keyaki” was held for three consecutive years since 2017, a joint live between Sakurazaka46 and Hinatazaka46 will be held there for the first time.


Habu: We originally worked together, and now that we have an opportunity to do this since we have both been renamed, it makes me very happy to be able to go back to our roots.


Miku: That’s right! I only got to participate once in 2018 during my first year in Hiragana Keyakizaka46, but it was really memorable for me. I felt inspired by Kanji Keyakizaka’s performances.


Habu: Even if it’s for rehearsals, it makes me happy to see you again after half a year.


Miku: I really wanted to meet you!


How did you two get to know each other?


Miku: Right after I joined, Habu-san mentioned my name on radio. It made me so happy that I reached out to her (laughs)


Habu: I thought at first that Miku-chan’s looks were really my type. So cute, cute, it was like “There’s no choice but to oshi Kanemura Miku!” (laughs).


Miku: I feel so happy (laughs).


Habu: She’s also a very kind person. Even during the stay-at-home period last year, we played games together remotely.


Miku: Ever since I started working as a model, I’ve come to feel Habu-san’s greatness even more. She’s so cool. I respect her. She’s popular even within the group, isn’t she? She’s also very handsome when performing!


Habu: That makes me happy! Miku-chan has a cool appearance, but when she dances, she beams with happiness. She has many sides to her, doesn’t she?.


This time, the first day will be a solo concert by Sakurazaka46, the second day by Hinatazaka46, and the last day will be a joint live performance. It will be the first live concert with an audience in a while for both groups.


Habu: It’s outdoors, and in that place we can feel more united with our fans. Summer is hot, but we’ve been talking about wanting to make it even hotter!


Miku: It’s a big place in any case, so I think that we will be running around a lot! I want to bring a lot of fun to the audience from one side to the other, so that everyone can go home after having a good time.




Habu: As Sakurazaka, we've only just started on our goal of "making each person's individuality bloom," so I hope they get to know the charms of each and every one of us!


Miku: Some of us are taking a break right now, but I believe that Hinatazaka is made up of all 22 members, and that our hearts are one. I want us to perform for the members who were absent as well!


You both really are overflowing with passionate feelings.


Habu: FujiQ is, after all, a memorable place for us. Memories come flooding back one after another.


Miku: We are soaked in memories (laughs).


Habu: In order to not let it dry out (laughs), I want us to do a performance that will lead to another concert next year! I want to get all the audience involved!


Miku: Got it!



Habu Mizuho: Born 7th July 1997, from Tokyo. In August 2015 entered Keyakizaka46 (Now Sakurazaka46) as 1st generation. Working as a model in “JJ”, and also active in “CLASSY.” that is affiliated. 171.6 CM tall. Blood type A.

Kanemura Miku: Born 10th September 2002, from Saitama. In August 2017, entered Hiragana Keyakizaka46 (Now Hinatazaka46) as 2nd generation. A regular model for fashion magazine “bis”. 163.5 CM tall. Blood type O.

------

Translation: tmi

QC: Cirrus

Source


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sugai Yuuka and the members' message to each other [Sugai Yuuka's Graduation Memorial Book] Part 1 / 2

Kobayashi Yui interview in Tokyo Calendar March 2024 edition

Habu Mizuho and the members' message to each other ["Destination" photobook] Pt 1